List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
one for each good knee

Just watching the first of Menzel doc on Fox... dont think we can expect what he has done to be repeated even with our knowledge.

So Treloar will take two R1 picks.. and North,Pies and Tigers think they are in it. Pies can get another pick form Sharrenburg.. but North and Tigers?
.. and the mystery mid for us? R1 this year R1 next year?

Just watching the first of Menzel doc on Fox... dont think we can expect what he has done to be repeated even with our knowledge.

So Treloar will take two R1 picks.. and North,Pies and Tigers think they are in it. Pies can get another pick form Sharrenburg.. but North and Tigers?
.. and the mystery mid for us? R1 this year R1 next year?

next
collingwood will trade a few out as well, they trade out well, did well out of wellingham and tatoo boy

No, not the words of Patrick Dangerfield. These are the words of Tom Lynch who re-signed today. These are the words that players who want to stay use.

Any time you like Patrick, just say the words...
On his radio slot w aa this morning, other than the geel addy distraction they threw at him....on other question the morning radio flogs put to him, was to comment where campo sits in regards to ideal coach. Pd refused or stayed away from commenting directly where he saw the interim coach.

And we see Redden now who is from SA. Me thinks Adelaide trying to spend their left over dollars.

Replace PD with Scharenberg and Redden?

While I'll be gutted if Danger leaves, if we can acquire two quality mids it'll ease the pain slightly.

Don't want to flog a dead horse and yes I realise Dangerfield is an RFA and irrespective of all the matching/not matching stuff, but Collingwood, despite ladder position, is a good example of making the best out of a bad situation. They did very well out of Beams wanting out IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I'll be gutted if Danger leaves, if we can acquire two quality mids it'll ease the pain slightly.

Don't want to flog a dead horse and yes I realise Dangerfield is an RFA and irrespective of all the matching/not matching stuff, but Collingwood, despite ladder position, is a good example of making the best out of a bad situation. They did very well out of Beams wanting out IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The writing's on the wall now with us booting Johnson out.

Done and dusted.

You are a Victorian still.... who just resides in South Australia
That I am! But I've been here that long that I feel like I've been South Australianed!:eek:

Don't worry about your missus, though. You can take the girl out of SA, but you can't take SA out of the girl! She'll always be Souf Ozzie!;)

Why is Johnson leaving a sure sign Danger is coming? Surely if Johnno were to stay he would be offered the minimum which he would probably take if he were keen to have on elast crack at a flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Johnson leaving a sure sign Danger is coming? Surely if Johnno were to stay he would be offered the minimum which he would probably take if he were keen to have on elast crack at a flag

Maybe the errors he makes outweigh the goals? I don't know, I thought getting him to play on a lower salary and have him solely around the goals would be better.

Maybe the errors he makes outweigh the goals? I don't know, I thought getting him to play on a lower salary and have him solely around the goals would be better.
its obvious to me that from a coaches point of view his errors are something you cannot control - which makes it something you wouldnt like. I'd suggest Scott publicly claims when you balance his errors against his brilliance it balances out but the fact of the matter is it's been said time and time again that SJ has been spoken to and knows how important it is to knock it off - yet he hasnt been able to do it.
Scott is likely taking a diplomatic stance when speaking to the public since SJ was still playing for the team, but in reality it would sht me to tears if i was a coach watching him do some of the sht he does and miss all the important games he does :/

Poor Bernie Vince... Lost in the Melbourne worm hole :(

Forgotten by all. Remembered by no one!

Most of us supporters remember Bernie (and quite fondly). I hate that he was forced out of the club due to Trigg's under the table deal. If we didn't get draft sanctions there is no way the club trades him for a second round pick.

Funny you mention Nathan. I politely asked Frank at the end of 2007 if he'd take my daughters jumper to the club and ask all the premiership players to sign it for me... he had no hesitation.

When he returned it to me he apologised for the lack of a Nathan Ablett signature... young Nath refused to sign.

Did he say why? In some ways I felt sorry for Nathan Ablett. So much pressure on him to live up to the family name. On the other hand, he seemed to be one of those people with so much talent, yet didn't really want to put the effort in. There is no way he gets a contract at the Gold Coast if his brother stayed with Geelong.

CN2x8xpVAAE5vZw.jpg

Oh dear.

Even Sam Newman got in on the act. Billy is a clown, as is the Mayor, but Sam normally calls out stuff like this for what it is - gratuitous self-promotion by the Advertiser by using the Patrick Dangerfield circus. I guess even Sam has a price.

Unfortunately our mayor was born for circus's like this.
Billy plays the fool so that's predictable. But Sam...

I don't want to sound precious, but it is disrespectful to the Adelaide Football Club. They lost their coach, they could lose their star player, and they are about to play finals. The AFC may not really care but he's still theirs, wearing their jumper.

And don't these people get that this will be linked to the GFC by morons and lazy journo's, so it doesn't help the club.

Anyway, I'm more embarrassed than riled up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back