Game Day Darcy Moore (Thread closed - pls move over to 'welcome ...' thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have to trade pick 6 for Mitchell then we have gone backwards with our list management rather than forwards.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with you. Mitchell isn't a first 22 at his current club at the moment.
The highest pick the swans could expect is a pick in the teens somewhere.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with you. Mitchell isn't a first 22 at his current club at the moment.
The highest pick the swans could expect is a pick in the teens somewhere.
Nobody wants the Swans getting pick 6 on top of Heeney this year and Callum Mills next year.

Scary times ahead if we're stupid enough to let it happen.

Nobody wants the Swans getting pick 6 on top of Heeney this year and Callum Mills next year.

Scary times ahead if we're stupid enough.

Yeah apparently $900,000 a year isn't a big enough advantage. They need a moritorium on NSW based players as well. Just to be fair of course.
Hope the hawks smash on Saturday, but I don't think they will.

Brisbane and Gold Coast won't bid as they'd be competing for beams, which would leave Carlton and the doggies, pick 5-6.

Put Mitchell into the trade rumour mill as part of the Beams trade discussions and watch Carlton hold onto their pick. Suggest to Dogs if we get pick 4 we might let their favoured option slide.

Havn't checked this thread in 2 days because of all the Beams drama. Are we still debating about potential first vs second round?

Havn't checked this thread in 2 days because of all the Beams drama. Are we still debating about potential first vs second round?

Yep but He could be our 2nd Pick after Pick 4;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back