Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a Warriors fan and i must say i don't want to see him traded

He gives 19pts, 10reb a game

Only thing that concern's me is his lack of size on the defensive side, he is listed 6'9'' but i would say he is 6'8'' and around 240lbs

Struggles against bigger men like Griffin, Aldridge, West, Ibaka

Last edited:
A lot of the talk this side of the pond is that he may be traded. The biggest problem is the size of his contract. Bogut needs help on D. Festus would be so handy right now. Apparently only Bogut and Curry are safe and not up for grabs, given the correct trade. We will know soon I guess.

I am not sure what has happened with Barnes but his confidence is shot. I still think Barnes is going to be a great asset in a couple of years and I would hate to see him leave. Without Iguodala things would be much different for Barnes.

I may be a tad biased being an Aussie over here but Bogut is possibly the most important man on the team at the moment. I know that sounds crazy given Curry is on this team. He pretty much directs O and D. If he was able to hit the 15-20 footer he would be very dangerous. He is so highly regarded in The Bay Area.

Looking forward to a relaxing win against the '6ers. Even with out Bogut, Lee and O'neal. Famous last words

Edit: Lee is starting tonight - centre :eek:

Last edited:

A lot of the talk this side of the pond is that he may be traded. The biggest problem is the size of his contract. Bogut needs help on D. Festus would be so handy right now. Apparently only Bogut and Curry are safe and not up for grabs, given the correct trade. We will know soon I guess.

I am not sure what has happened with Barnes but his confidence is shot. I still think Barnes is going to be a great asset in a couple of years and I would hate to see him leave. Without Iguodala things would be much different for Barnes.

I may be a tad biased being an Aussie over here but Bogut is possibly the most important man on the team at the moment. I know that sounds crazy given Curry is on this team. He pretty much directs O and D. If he was able to hit the 15-20 footer he would be very dangerous. He is so highly regarded in The Bay Area.

Looking forward to a relaxing win against the '6ers. Even with out Bogut, Lee and O'neal. Famous last words

Edit: Lee is starting tonight - centre :eek:

Hahaha Warriors by 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get to watch it live, but was following the play-by-play. Was getting pretty pumped near the end, but LeBron ruined the fun.

I like it when players back up their big talk, but not against us!

Lebron is a turd!

What a shot that was. Could not force him to take a more difficult J. Tactically though Steph made a mistake by giving them that opportunity. But the three point play was there.

It never ends with the Rockets coming to town. (btw - I'm going to this one)

David Lee ballin really need to keep running the offense through him. As Steve Kerr just said can't resort to this 'hero ball' from Curry and Thompson.

I dont mind it so much from Curry as he knows how to create a shot/will find the open man, Klay however... hes starting to annoy me, some horrible horrible shots

If it were me I would be bringing him off the bench and starting Iggy at the 2 and Barnes at SF, but im a big fan of Barnes

If it were me I would be bringing him off the bench and starting Iggy at the 2 and Barnes at SF, but im a big fan of Barnes

Yeah I'd be definitely trying that out for a little while to see what happens. The thing with Klay is that he keeps putting up more shots to get out of a slump. Doesn't work. Need to move the ball around more in order to get better shots.

As much as Lee cops it on defence, our D as a whole is going well. We need Lee's (usually) consistent shot in the times that Curry and Klay go cold, which does happen a bit.

I totally agree. It is nice to have the coach constantly come out and say "I have faith in all our players." but Klay is being quite wasteful. I hate the early shot he puts up, turning without looking at the basket and pulling the trigger. Quality shooter no doubt but needs to work harder off the ball to get in a good position. I agree with starting him on the bench.

Barnes needs to find some confidence and starting him could just be the tonic.

FYI - Went to last nights game. Harden is a beast.

Very solid game from Klay. He needs to turn these 'blue moon' games into regular occurrences. The game he played today needs to be the blueprint for him going forward.
Without David Lee we're doing well offensively. Jermaine has been spectacular and is a two way player. Steve Blake has fixed the bench unit and hits big shots. Loving what i'm seeing right now. Hopefully Bogut gets his touch back and we're going far this year fellas.

Im loving that coach Jackson is giving the bench more of a go lately, not playing Curry/Thompson/Iggy 36-40 mins a game, great to see Barnes get minutes tonight aswell as Crawford, liking what Blake has added so far aswell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back