Traded Dayne Beams and pick 67 traded for picks 5 and 25, and Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got absolutely spanked by a team who played 3 rucks, have 0 elite mids and featured Josh Hill. If you think Beams had an influence, I'd suggest you need something.
I assume then that you won't be chasing dangerfield, in every game the crows have been smashed he has had no influence going by your logic lol.

I know the family a bit and i also heard from his father that he needs a fresh start. that was 1.5 years ago though. I havnt actually spoken to Dayne though so i dont personally know him
Confused as to why he was in need of a fresh start very soon after knocking back big $$$ from Gold Coast and publicly talking about how important loyalty was to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He 'dropped' out of the leadership group... he was 'injured' for 6 months with a quad strain. Doesn't need a genius to figure out why he would want a fresh start.
Why have I not heard about this?
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arc...tion-for-magpies/story-fncagcd8-1226570861439
Last thing I could find about "Dayne Beams leadership group". As for your completely ridiculous innuendo about his injury, I'm unsure how being in Brisbane would make any difference to drug taking.

That's why 5 youngsters left last year :drunk:
That is one of the funniest things I have read on BigFooty this year.

Were we meant to entirely relocate the entire culture of Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia for 5 kids that were homesick?

H
How many players did gws, gc, west coast and all the other state players lose last year?

How many of their players have requested moves in the last 5-10 years and how much of their draftees were interstaters?

We could sit here arguing counter points until the cows come up and produce chocolate milk. We have signed other interstate kids without any of these issues of "Im homesick, let me go to club x and no where else."

How many of their players have requested moves in the last 5-10 years and how much of their draftees were interstaters?

We could sit here arguing counter points until the cows come up and produce chocolate milk. We have signed other interstate kids without any of these issues of "Im homesick, let me go to club x and no where else."
Well if you had a good culture then these guys wouldn't have requested a move. Also, how many interstate draftees do gws and gc have? You tell me.

Well if you had a good culture then these guys wouldn't have requested a move. Also, how many interstate draftees do gws and gc have? You tell me.

They have plenty and have already lost guys like Caddy and Taylor and Tyson and more will likely follow. We have already signed up 4 of our draftees from last year, and players like Mayes, Redden and Rockliff who could all easily get games at clubs in their own home states have all signed.

The fact that the 5 that left were all in the same age group and all REQUESTED locations that were their homes and clubs they grew up supporting is a glaring thing people like to over look just so they can say "lol brisbane are s**t lololol."

Hell, Docherty stated quite clearly that he grew up WANTING TO PLAY FOR CARLTON. We could do all we can to change that but thats 17 years of his life wanting his dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back