Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - It's Never Too Soon edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Coxy thinks he can play on and get to 300, I wouldn't begrudge him going to another club next year. Just not Collingwood.
I doubt it ! They gave jolly the ass when he would have been great in that role . Ploy to keep him on as ruck coach after he has finished ?

He won't move over for a year on a list somewhere. He might move for a ruck coaching job and a spot on a rookie list as a break in case of emergency ruck.

If that happens I say good luck to him. He needs to look to his coaching career now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll move to coach, not play

He might not last to our pick, rumours that GWS will take him with their first pick.

That being said a lot of time until the draft.

Any one of Pickett, Ahern, Laverde and I'll be happy with our first pick.

Now if we can snare Waterman with our third, would love Garlett or Clem Smith with our second if they both last.

Pickett, Smith, Waterman would be a nice draft. High risk with Pickett and Smith but high reward.

He might not last to our pick, rumours that GWS will take him with their first pick.

Now if we can snare Waterman with our third, would love Garlett or Clem Smith with our second if they both last.

Pickett, Smith, Waterman would be a nice draft. High risk with Pickett and Smith but high reward.

You quoted the wrong post. :)

For me Brayshaw and Laverde >> Pickett. Reckon we might get a shot at one of those two if we hold our current draft position (pls stay at Melbourne Frawley).

Big do not want over Smith in general, personally.

That's not a stinker. For a stinker I refer you to the 2009 draft.

Apart from Fyfe 20 and Gunston at 29 there's not much to rate at all in 2009, but yes we overlooked Fyfe for Sheppard and Carsile and Black for Weedon and Stevens.

Very weak draft with not many who have made a name for themselves, Barlow in the rookie was the diamond in the rough.

Apart from Fyfe 20 and Gunston at 29 there's not much to rate at all in 2009, but yes we overlooked Fyfe for Sheppard and Carsile and Black for Weedon and Stevens.

Very weak draft with not many who have made a name for themselves, Barlow in the rookie was the diamond in the rough.

Mitch Duncan was a big miss at 22/23.

Fyfe was never going to be considered at pick 7, Sheppard's coming good but Jetta would have probably been a better pick.

You quoted the wrong post. :)

For me Brayshaw and Laverde >> Pickett. Reckon we might get a shot at one of those two if we hold our current draft position (pls stay at Melbourne Frawley).

Big do not want over Smith in general, personally.
I'm going to be upset if frawley leaving Melbourne a first rounder. He's not that good that he's worth pick 3 or 4.

And then Hardisty with our fourth. Or if we need to use our second on waterman, be great if we could snare Anderson with our third.

Not wa centric or anything ;)

Albany would be a great place to live, if I was 70+
It was a great place to live as a kid. ;) Plenty of room to muck around, but that doesn't pay the bills as an adult. :)

Turns out I work with Jarrod Picketts uncle ☺. I think I found a new best friend.

He reckons Jarrod is a real good kid and the bloke I know is 1 of the nicest blokes you'll meet. ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back