Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

The "loading times" look like they take they same amount of time between the PS3 version and my PC version running off a SSD with a quad core processor.

Anyway, I've sunk a few more hours in and I'm starting to get the hang of things. I haven't encountered many bugs and the game does feel really polished. :thumbsu:

This is true. It's the same for me. Maybe this particular aspect of the loading times wasn't optimised well for the PC.

Other loading times, e.g. at the start when you look at the scoreboard with the weather and lineups, are definitely faster on PC though.

Also, I think that the ground panoramic "loading screen" always plays when there is a change in the field? That's what I've noticed at least, and it prompts me to have a look around. Very handy indeed!

Excited HBK619 ?

S9VyNxZ.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is actually pretty bloody funny I reckon. They're just so ignorant it's comical.

I think we can get a bit precious sometimes when it comes to out sports and culture. Like I've never understood why so many Aussies hate Bart vs Australia so much.
Very much this. I thought that was highly entertaining haha.

That is actually pretty bloody funny I reckon. They're just so ignorant it's comical.

I think we can get a bit precious sometimes when it comes to out sports and culture. Like I've never understood why so many Aussies hate Bart vs Australia so much.
Who hates Bart vs Australia?

Yeah, as the developer it's hard to watch and bloody funny at the same time. Taking the piss out of Bradman is hard to wear but we have to remember that they are American.... and I'm probably no better than they are as it's not like I've got anything good to say about baseball, which is by far the most boring professional sport I have ever watched live. So ******* boring.

Yeah, as the developer it's hard to watch and bloody funny at the same time. Taking the piss out of Bradman is hard to wear but we have to remember that they are American.... and I'm probably no better than they are as it's not like I've got anything good to say about baseball, which is by far the most boring professional sport I have ever watched live. So ******* boring.
Can't remember the exact line, but they said something like 'Cricket should be more understandable like Baseball' and my brain hurt

I was trying to watch it a little bit from your perspective, but I think you can take some comfort in the fact most of their gripes were based on the sport itself rather than the quality of the game. Anything that was game related was just because of lack of experience combined with not understanding cricket terminology. So I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Just to confirm, is there any detriment to sprinting all the time when running between wickets? Should I be looking to ease off when possible or is it just more of a visual thing?
Your player will fatigue more with constant sprinting, meaning that your shots will be less powerful and timing window will be smaller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back