Drugs/doping in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Since hird thinks anouther club was on human growth and just say if he is right, if it's Geelong or the pies I'm going to crack the s**** if it happened during the years we lost the premiership.

I wouldn't be Suprised if more clubs had sketchy drug programs
Geelong 07.????

You just have to follow the paper trail re Dank. He was a consultant at Geelong through the weapon (who ironically has a Rugby League background).

Since hird thinks anouther club was on human growth and just say if he is right, if it's Geelong or the pies I'm going to crack the s**** if it happened during the years we lost the premiership.

There's been whispers about the Pies in '10 for a while.

Yeah Collingwood were originally named as the other club, which was immediately dismissed by the media brigade as tall poppy "everything coming up Pies" so easily diverted / quashed if there were any truth to the matter, with Geelong then copping it purely due to the Weapon / Dank connection, which in the court of popular opinion is far easier to digest as plausible.

".....explain that the Bombers would not appeal the Middleton decision despite strong legal advice it would succeed............"

That would be same legal advice that assured them they would win in the first place and saw them end up paying the other sides costs as well.

Exposed form of Essendon legal team = 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rd-meeting-20141001-10ot99.html#ixzz3EsvcOlbp

The delusion continues. We didn't do anything, we have done no wrong, we didn't run an illegal supplements program, we will win the court case, we will win the appeal etc etc. The BS that the club is not appealing due to concern over the players and their welfare is laughable.

Hird once again shown to be only interested in Hird. What will all the Hird fanatics, those with Hird user names and his photo on their profile do now? The cult has lost its leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just popped over to that Essendon thread as I do from time to time and they are actually MORE deluded than they were after the ruling was handed down. In fact those who are posting are more unanimously in favour of Hird than they were back then. The disease seems to be getting worse or, alternatively, the sensible Dons fans have just been chased off.

Tony Sheahan™ @TonySheahan Follow
James Hird's legal appeal might be a deliberate ploy to have @EssendonFC terminate him in order for possible $2million payout. JH wants out

8:59 PM - 1 Oct 2014

Unbelievable comment from Sheehan. Irrespective of what you think of Sheahan, for a mainstream journo to even suggest such a thing doesn't say much about the remaining level of respect for Hird.

It was a suspicious turn of events that every time Collingwood were embroiled in some media storm, a distraction from another club's indiscretion (often our club) would take the focus away from them. I often wondered whether they had a secret chest of evidence on various players at various clubs which they kept aside and used as inducement for journalists to lay off them when they found themselves popular for all the wrong reasons.

Sigh.... Dank spun the line to him.
"All the other clubs are doing it James"
"Collingwood are all taking ____"
"We need to do it too just to keep up, its the cutting edge, just sign this cheque".

Hird is the only one who hasn't yet realised how gullible Hird was.

I just popped over to that Essendon thread as I do from time to time and they are actually MORE deluded than they were after the ruling was handed down. In fact those who are posting are more unanimously in favour of Hird than they were back then. The disease seems to be getting worse or, alternatively, the sensible Dons fans have just been chased off.

I know its not the thread for this but....

lol James Hird and Essendon.

I was just over the Essendon board and they have a moderator over there called Jab.

I s**t you not. Now he has been around since 2008, and may have changed his name at some stage, AND may be a decent poster

But Jab? Surely he is piss taking

After reading this, I went over to read the last two pages of the ASADA thread, but it is so much fun, I have gone back 10. They are feeding on each other, hands thrown up, Hird cultists hanging on, Bomber Thompson supporters out in force, others wanting rid of Hird and Thompson. That thread has something for all of the family. Wish I had more time, I would go back even further, but definitely a thread to sit with a drink, snacks and enjoy. Karma is back and swinging an axe.

I know its not the thread for this but....

lol James Hird and Essendon.

Laughing at Essendon and Hird is not only allowed, but should be encouraged in all threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back