EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Yarra Valley Mountain District Football League Taylors Lakes Tiller, Caleb Pending
Is this the former carlton rookie?

Saints will have a heap of ins. New players every week, big changes. along with a number of players moving on, but heaps more ins.

Won't be as bad as people originally predicted, will be close to the youngest group in the division.

Walking the dog from Coburg up the track thought id have a peek at training. Could hardly recognize the group. Completely different. Some young bulls amognst them. Will be interesting to watch this year

Hearing that Polizzi is on the move from Haddy to Glenroy.. heard a few other players are on the move from Hadfield also.

Walking the dog from Coburg up the track thought id have a peek at training. Could hardly recognize the group. Completely different. Some young bulls amognst them. Will be interesting to watch this year
Speaking to a few mates at the Paco pub and some very positive news coming out of Northern with some gun ex players possibly returning to the club.. If these players go back home to Northern it will be a very interesting season in Div 1.
Good luck to all this season :footy:

Speaking to a few mates at the Paco pub and some very positive news coming out of Northern with some gun ex players possibly returning to the club.. If these players go back home to Northern it will be a very interesting season in Div 1.
Good luck to all this season :footy:

Which players are these?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been a bit too busy to get down there but have heard they have signed a bloke from West Coburg and will welcome back Angus and Ferraro both from injury lay offs.
Hearing Hadfield will struggle big time. Losing alot of players. Ferraro will be a big in tho.

Hearing Hadfield will struggle big time. Losing alot of players. Ferraro will be a big in tho.
I think they may have struggled a little even if they kept the side from last year but would of at least competed well with some teams, i hope there is not to many losses as we want an even comp. i think some of the boys must of enjoyed the lower standard to much. I really hope for hadfields sake they can field a strong team

I think they may have struggled a little even if they kept the side from last year but would of at least competed well with some teams, i hope there is not to many losses as we want an even comp. i think some of the boys must of enjoyed the lower standard to much. I really hope for hadfields sake they can field a strong team
Which Ferraro are you boys referring too?

Hey Mel, when did Daniel leave Hadfield? Did he play somewhere else in 2015??

Cheers

oldfatandslow said he'd been injured in post 407.

I noticed a lot of their transfer requests had been denied at this stage.

A couple of big names leaving Tulla McAllister and Pretty both extremely important players for Tulla last year still expect Tulla to be there abouts

I see on Glenroys facebook page they are playing Airport West in a practice match in early March. Interesting to see how both sides go.

I see on Glenroys facebook page they are playing Airport West in a practice match in early March. Interesting to see how both sides go.

Any other news on who is playing who and where ?

Westmeadows have Moama on the 5th of March and Hoppers Crossing on the 19th. I think they also have a night game late March against Reservior

Remove this Banner Ad

Back