EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks mate and the ammo club?
Old Essendon Gramarians is what i have heard makes sense considering their location. Seniors would start in Div 2. They would win div 2 comfortably IMO. Juniors straight into EDFL which is why Old Ess want in. Facilities would be by far the best in the EDFL. Will give EDFL clubs an idea on facilities management and ideas for future upgrades it will be interesting if Clarry on the corner is talking rubbish or not

Old Essendon Gramarians is what i have heard makes sense considering their location. Seniors would start in Div 2. They would win div 2 comfortably IMO. Juniors straight into EDFL which is why Old Ess want in. Facilities would be by far the best in the EDFL. Will give EDFL clubs an idea on facilities management and ideas for future upgrades it will be interesting if Clarry on the corner is talking rubbish or not

So you think 2 clubs in Div 1 to have 10 teams Div 2 to have 9. Assuming Parkside is correct do they slot into Div 2 as well?

Old Essendon would be a eye opener for them with player payments coming into calculation for the club.

Incorrect,Pegs not going anywhere. I have heard Nobs are considering a move as no longer have feeder school since St Joes closed down and currently have ex edfl coach Ron Rooney . They are geographically well place being in the heart of Brunswick and already have the full compliment of juniors.

Incorrect,Pegs not going anywhere. I have heard Nobs are considering a move as no longer have feeder school since St Joes closed down and currently have ex edfl coach Ron Rooney . They are geographically well place being in the heart of Brunswick and already have the full compliment of juniors.
There are two parksides? The one that has just moved into the Ammo's based from the Norther league, or Parkside from the WRFL?

If they are local could only be NOBS, PEGS or Therry who basically have the St Francis kids as their juniors unofficially. The only other one could be Rupertswood, don't know if they have juniors and Northern Blues in the ammos, who basically have Preston Bullants as their juniors in the Yarra Valley FL I think.

There are two parksides? The one that has just moved into the Ammo's based from the Norther league, or Parkside from the WRFL?

Parkside from WRFL. But they have no juniors. Not sure how true it is though as the WRFL saved them this year. They won the div2 premiership but lost a heap of players and were allowed to go again via div3. So should have been playing div1 but are playing div3.

Yeah couldn't see pegs leaving the Ammos, suits them fine I'd say with the school background

Nobs could be an option now that they don't have a feeder school. Maybe rename as Brunswick districts and come to the edfl

Parkside from WRFL. But they have no juniors. Not sure how true it is though as the WRFL saved them this year. They won the div2 premiership but lost a heap of players and were allowed to go again via div3. So should have been playing div1 but are playing div3.

why should the get let in then just joke about no jnrs yet we have to accomodate or will the allow them no 18's,,, nobs is a good one do they play Ol Brunswick oval
Top ground that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll be doing well to get back this year. Currently helping out with the coaching which the players are lapping up, especially our young ones.

shame not back playing but great player like this give back still involved and play a role for the boys in finals if not playing....

shame not back playing but great player like this give back still involved and play a role for the boys in finals if not playing....

Both the brothers have been great on and off the field. It really has been a masterstroke getting them to the club.

Massive weekend ahead.

My tips:

Tulla at home by 24 over OP
EDS way too strong for Hillside by 68
Glenroy by 36 over EK
Eagles with some important ins by 18 over Westy

Tulla by 43,, doutta by 100,, EK by 25,, Cragiburn by 50....

Honestly don't think craigieburn can win it without jase. Have seen 2 games earlier in the year with him playing and he just made them a more confident team and straightened them up. More work will go into Cameron now.

I've heard (very reliable) that if Craigieburn don't win, Bugden gets the boot and the Cloke boys share the coaching role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back