EDFL Premier Division - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marby in my opinion should finish around the four again. I think Airport West coming up from Bgrade would need to pick up at least 5-6 really good players to be competive as well as keep all there players from last year, but its very early days and next year really hard to work out.
Keilor is the other side that its hard to tell what they have picked up or lost.

your dreamn' pal
Marby fav's for wooden spoon

Marby in my opinion should finish around the four again. I think Airport West coming up from Bgrade would need to pick up at least 5-6 really good players to be competive as well as keep all there players from last year, but its very early days and next year really hard to work out.
Keilor is the other side that its hard to tell what they have picked up or lost.

These blokes are a good start i'd reckon with no big names set to leave either...
Simon Hogan (Geelong VFL) - Andrew Walsh and Sam Boyd (both Geelong West), Lindsay Scown (North Shore) and former Strathmore premiership player James Watts (Healesville)

Hi to you all,
Wish everbody a merry xmas and hope everbody stays safe and well ready to return to local footy in 2013.
Question To the site administrators WHY are we still on 2012 threds we should have started 2013 season talk months ago I would have thought?
Question Has the EDFL Formed a compleate board of management as at the AGM they were 2 or 3 short of their quota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back