EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously wont be fighting City for the title this season. Right now top four seems a stretch. Might get lucky that Chelsea are also s**t and squeeze in.

If only there were 35 league matches across the next 8 and a half months still to play....

Played his part, couldn't ask much more from him.

The continued sinking of the boot into Maguire by United fans is beyond pathetic now.

kermit-falling.gif
It's alright we get why you lost, injuries...

So what excuses are fans going to make for TAA's abysmal defending today?

Useless on Sancho's goal (also what was VVD doing there), and non-existent for Rashford's.

Huge result for United, nice of them to take points off a relegation contender too, gives them a bit of breathing room.
He was carrying an injury.

Best RB in the league...

The continued sinking of the boot into Maguire by United fans is beyond pathetic now.
Want to take him back to Hull?

Come right ahead.

Don't see you questioning oppo fans when they give Maguire s**t, don't be so one sided.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good selections from ETH, giving youth and pace a go. Nice goal from Sancho but the amount of time he head was ridiculous. Unless they play low block against tall strikers Maguire is sub material. Pissweak demonstrations pre game only down side for Utd

Want to take him back to Hull?

Come right ahead.

Don't see you questioning oppo fans when they give Maguire s**t, don't be so one sided.

Er, I do. I discussed it with Jatz a few weeks ago. But that aside, a club's own supporters slating their player who didn't even play is particularly pathetic.

Er, I do. I discussed it with Jatz a few weeks ago. But that aside, a club's own supporters slating their player who didn't even play is particularly pathetic.
Right and every other person on here that slates Maguire you give them that treatment too?

When they post Twitter memes etc, I don't see you defending him at all, and if you have please link me the quote.

Right and every other person on here that slates Maguire you give them that treatment too?

When they post Twitter memes etc, I don't see you defending him at all, and if you have please link me the quote.

You just won a game, settle petal.

I do quite often speak up when people give him s**t, but quite clearly, again, when it's a club's own fans that's pretty different to opposition supporters. Or should I be speaking up against any jokes about any player just because I don't think it's good when a club's fans make those jokes?

You just won a game, settle petal.

I do quite often speak up when people give him s**t, but quite clearly, again, when it's a club's own fans that's pretty different to opposition supporters. Or should I be speaking up against any jokes about any player just because I don't think it's good when a club's fans make those jokes?
A game no one would've picked us for against a rival, it is a big deal.

Right... At the end of the day he's s**t I don't mind the laugh, it is hard for me as a united fan to stick up for him when he puts in terrible performances, I'm not a biased fan when my team or an individual player is s**t I say it as it is. You probably don't see many like that around here.

A game no one would've picked us for against a rival, it is a big deal.

Right... At the end of the day he's s**t I don't mind the laugh, it is hard for me as a united fan to stick up for him when he puts in terrible performances, I'm not a biased fan when my team or an individual player is s**t I say it as it is. You probably don't see many like that around here.

It is a big deal, so enjoy the win rather than getting in a tizz over slating Maguire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back