EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahead of that Liverpool game?

Yep, Chelsea is the team to beat, they have been all season. We want to match it with the best and beat them, we beat one of the best today, Liverpool this season aren't one of the best.

Didnt you disappear around this time last year?
You have me confused with someone else. I've been here since I started posting on this board.

11130083_815007961887673_2477670673446816809_n.jpg

Jones will never be capable of looking handsome while playing football.

Also Carrick with the sideburns :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the british attitude of leaving early even when your team is winning is an odd one to have.

the last thing i want to do at a game when winning is leave.

We had fans leaving when we were beating Fulham 6-0. Like WTAF. Best ever PL game and you leave early.

We had fans leaving when we were beating Fulham 6-0. Like WTAF. Best ever PL game and you leave early.

Never underestimate how s**t our roads are around many grounds. England isn't like Australia and the U.S. with masses of open space and infrastructure that was built without space constrictions

Not seen this many United supporters on here for ages.
Was going to say the same thing. United are back winning a few games and posters have come out of the woodwork left, right and center! All the usuals are here but some others I havent ever seen or not in a looooong time. It's amusing but expected with United.

As for that game. I just wanted a result to give us any hope of finishing in the top 4. If United lost, then great, hopefully Chelsea would beat them and we would win some games and get within two points. City lose then great, beat Newcastle and we are within four points of a CL spot.

The little things we have to hold onto now. As it turns out, it's now City we are chasing so let's hope the horrible slump continues for them and we can catch them. First though, we gotta take care of business and beat Newcastle at home tomorrow.

Massive win for United, they are flying at the moment (irritatingly). Man City on the other hand are in free fall right now. 8 losses in their last 15 games (incl 6 losses in their last 8) in all comps, and it doesn't seem as though Pellegrini is likely to make any changes to arrest that slump. He's gone regardless of what happens for the rest of the season in my opinion but the calibre of job he'll be offered over the summer is diminishing by the week. Hugely important not just for the club but for him personally that he turns the mindset of these players around in time.

Makes this game against Newcastle tonight hugely important for us. Win and we're 4 points behind them (& Southampton 5 points behind them) with 6 games to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back