Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Belgium

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other team

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

del bosque needs to remove himself from football. and take dunga the clown with him.

time has passed many of these coaches by, but the boys club mentality of football keeps getting them jobs. ranieri, del bosque, hodgson, dunga, those types are holding back people from giving two shits about international football.

San Marino drew this morning. When was the last time they got a point before that?

I believe it is their first ever European Championship Qualifying point.

What a weekend for the minnows as England also remain unbeaten!

Jamie Carragher talking about Robertson:

"He does (go from strength to strength). He's been a fantastic signing for Steve Bruce at Hull. I think less than 3 million pound. They originally just brought him in as a squad player after being impressed with him at Dundee United. But he's been a revelation and starts every week. You talk about Luke Shaw being 30 million and this lad being 3 million and he's going to be a star."

"The one worry is stature. Maybe that's one of the problems but it's a lesson to all young players at academies, south of the border or north of the border, wherever it may be, to young players that you have to come strong (after being released by Celtic). He's not the most physically of opposing players but he's a lesson to all when we hear time and again 'oh he's too small'."

"He's now one of the stars of the Premier League in the position he's playing in and he's been outstanding for Scotland."

Cruyff14 or Cooksen can't remember which told me I should pull my head in when comparing Robertson to Shaw at the start of the season, but others are making the comparison now too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff14 or Cooksen can't remember which told me I should pull my head in when comparing Robertson to Shaw at the start of the season, but others are making the comparison now too.
Shaws still better :D

Got a better name for puns too.

Great result for Wales. Well on their way to qualifying for their first major tournament since 1976.

Anyone want to guess how the referee dealt with this elbow from Fellaini?

Toiletbrush Head yet again showing that he is a disgraceful excuse for a footballer.

Allen clearly runs into his elbow. Not Fellaini's fault.

Wales were dirty though. This isolated incident obviously looks bad but the ref wasn't dealing with Welsh fouls either.

Consolation goal for robertson and a cracker of a fk from Brady. Can they do that for us pls?

Any chance of a single post about international football that doesn't reference a Hull player?

It's pathetic.

They also said at the start of the broadcast that no Scottish players would make the English XI and I believe Shaw was starting for England.

Any chance of a single post about international football that doesn't reference a Hull player?

It's pathetic.

Geeze I'm sorry for talking about the players I pay most attention to during an International break.

Any chance of you making a post that isn't a pot-shot at me?

For the record I've made several posts about Ireland's games because I follow them pretty closelyduring the Euro qualifiers.

Back