Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Belgium

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other team

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. UEFA has 53 nations and after taking out teams that aren't competitive (Malta, San Marino, Gibraltar etc etc ) you are left with around 35 teams with a chance of qualifying. With 23 spots on offer I doubt we'll ever see an established nation miss out again. Euro championship s should gave remained at 16 teams.

Malta is far more competitive than the other two... But im biased

Great to see Scotland win with Robertson picking up MOTM. He'll sell for 30m+ in a couple of years.

Haha easy there Tiger! He did well but lets not hype him up too fast!

Don't want him to join the long line of Scottish talent that has failed to deliver in the Premier league recently - McGeady, McFadden, Naismith, Wilson, Pearson, McNaughton etc etc

Looks a good buy @ 2-3mil though!

Haha easy there Tiger! He did well but lets not hype him up too fast!

Don't want him to join the long line of Scottish talent that has failed to deliver in the Premier league recently - McGeady, McFadden, Naismith, Wilson, Pearson, McNaughton etc etc

Looks a good buy @ 2-3mil though!

The 30m is a reference to a couple of pundits who've said he's already better than Luke Shaw. He's had a huge start to the season and was playing non-league Football 18 months ago. We'll see/

Watched a few games in September and then a replay today.

Truly truly boring football with such little feeling in a majority of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 30m is a reference to a couple of pundits who've said he's already better than Luke Shaw. He's had a huge start to the season and was playing non-league Football 18 months ago. We'll see/

Luke Shaw has the English tax + United desperation tax added though.

I don't think we'll see another fullback go for 30m, its historically not a big money position (I can only think of Shaw, Alves and Coentrao as FB that have netted that amount or more)

Hope for your sake it happens though!

Luke Shaw has the English tax + United desperation tax added though.

I don't think we'll see another fullback go for 30m, its historically not a big money position (I can only think of Shaw, Alves and Coentrao as FB that have netted that amount or more)

Hope for your sake it happens though!

Will be interesting. He'll certainly go for a big price in a couple of seasons, has improved out of sight already.

Was MOTM for Scotland which was good to see.

The intensity is gone thanks to this watered down format. Germany lost but they can afford to make a load of mistakes now and still easily get through.
Its like mexico qualifying for a world cup after only winning a couple of qualifying games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a few games in September and then a replay today.

Truly truly boring football with such little feeling in a majority of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally this - the farcical expansion has meant the only games of any real interest are between third and 4th rank sides in groups. Good exposure for those teams but the quality of football is generally dreadful.

UEFA breaking up the matchdays hasn't really helped excite anyone either. Yes there's games on every night but gee it was hard to get away from the blockbusters on this Saturday, Scotland v Georgia, Ireland v Gibraltar & Northern Ireland v Faroe Islands

Against Georgia

Either Scotland is incredibly s**t in which case it would be a fairly even match and therefore an indication he performed really well, or Scotland are a lot better than Georgia and he performed a lot better than players who should have played really well against the opposition. It can't be neither.

Andy King sent off haha. Harsh red apparently.

Good to see that it's likely that they'll qualify for Euros at this rate, would be great to see a couple of the lesser lights in the British Isles get in, if for no other reason than to see some players picked from the lesser EPL/Championship clubs.

Good to see that it's likely that they'll qualify for Euros at this rate, would be great to see a couple of the lesser lights in the British Isles get in, if for no other reason than to see some players picked from the lesser EPL/Championship clubs.
I disagree.

The tournament is made so much worse by more teams qualifying. If they weren't good enough, they shouldn't be playing.

I do agree it's good for the players of the lesser teams though.

I disagree.

The tournament is made so much worse by more teams qualifying. If they weren't good enough, they shouldn't be playing.

I do agree it's good for the players of the lesser teams though.
I'm saying that's the only good reason. So we are agreeing. :p

Back