Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't understand why people are so harsh on Keefe, he's played less than 50 games.
In case people haven't noticed, the forwards are getting bigger and therefore we cannot afford to let go a 204cm defender.
Besides, the club hold him in really high regard.
Because they expect anyone who plays for Collingwood to be BOG in game 1
If not he should be cut the next week

Andrew Raines anyone? wont have a tagger for next season.
Lions arent giving him a new contract, so might be handy and very cheap, even for vfl.
There's probably a reason for that. Pass thanks.

How about Mitch Golby? He's one of several that Leppitsch obviously drew a line through early. To me, he's a strong bodied left footer, pretty decent left foot at that. I have no idea as to his contract status, but he'd be one who deserves another crack at it somewhere.

How about Mitch Golby? He's one of several that Leppitsch obviously drew a line through early. To me, he's a strong bodied left footer, pretty decent left foot at that. I have no idea as to his contract status, but he'd be one who deserves another crack at it somewhere.
Good pickup, I didn't know anything about him - he's a Gippy boy and he can kick..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why dont we make a play for james stewart, swap them any of goldsack, blair, young with exchane of latter draft picks. We are afterall rebuilding so getting stewart along with moore in draft solves our key position area for the next 10 years with both being able to play forward or back.

Really like what i saw of stewart the previous week and he had his moments against us too ( hitting ghe post twice ). Both he and moore hav a lot of filling out to do but potentially they could be fantastic, super athletic talls.

Shame we didnt him take father/son, we took ramsay instead? But better late than never

Not interested in frawley if he is going to cost us big $, dont need okeefe.
I had him on a list of players I would like to target, best thing about this is it is a realistic target that we are not going to need to give up to much and it fills a need

Beams for Aish and there 2nd rounder plus we swap third round picks?
We would be getting ripped off. Beams is already an elite midfielder, still under 25, and likely to improve even more.
No way we would trade him for Aish and a second rounder.

Irrelevant discussion anyway. Beams is going nowhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back