Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

CMike is absolute rubbish. There's a reason he was traded for a conditional 7th - he was beaten out by a UDFA.

Still like the trade for Beads though. He had plenty of RB depth.

Woo woo settle down, woo woo. Absolute rubbish isn't a nice way to talk about Beads newest acquisition, why you so mean, Shiny? Are you going to be like this all year? So aggressive.

Dont worry Beads, i think Michael is awesome. :thumbsu:

I'm not worried. The 3rd Rounder is going to be handy. Michael could pan out or he could flop but the pick is the prize.

Nah Woodhead is the prize

With DeAndre Levy out this week, this years Mr. Irrelevant Gerald Hodges will take his place. Good thing he was just announced as starting MLB for the Vikings.

We can edit our teams up until game times I'm assuming BB? Not just locked in all weekend when the Pats, Steelers game starts is it?

My top 5:
Luck (superstar)
Foster (groin - TBA)
Nelson (knee - season)
Cooper (rookie)
Edelman (huge reach, bad pick, no Brady)

My Edelman pick is not looking as bad as I thought it would be :thumbsu:

Austin Seferian Jenkins :hearts:, Bucs get their arse plower hard but he puts up Gronk style numbers, thank *, makes up for me leaving Evans on the field, what a dickhead i am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised with my ranking TBH. Scored pretty well with bugger all from my WR or TE. I would be keen on a trade for a TE if anyone is looking to strengthen another position.

Your D was awesome.

Ill trade you Heath Miller for JJ Watt? :thumbsu:

By the way Bucking Beads, get rid of Cam and get that Josh Norman avatar back up there plz…

#1 fantasy DB in week one.

Not that we didn't know his talents before this, I'm just surprised QB's throw his way so often though, they will learn eventually i suppose. The guy is a shutdown, pass picking and now, 'Peanut Punching' turnover machine.

:hearts: Josh, ordering a jersey this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back