Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

My starting line up for week 1 and bench (subject to change of course) after the worlds longest draft process. Happy enough with it, some holes but ill take it.

Lots of Broncos, Fins and Colts in there dont know why, just were:

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 6.12.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 6.13.20 PM.png

For any of you fantasy guys who haven't tried FF yet i highly recommend it, only annoying thing so far is doing your own research on the non big name/defensive players, they are extremely slow on updates (be it injury or anything else)

My top 5:
Luck (superstar)
Foster (groin - TBA)
Nelson (knee - season)
Cooper (rookie)
Edelman (huge reach, bad pick, no Brady)

The pick(s) youre proudest of:

Davante Adams in the 6th round - lucky me, will be a goldmine
Markus Wheaton in the 19th round - Steelers have him ahead of Bryant at the moment, #2 WR behind Brown. How long that lasts im not sure, but happy nonetheless.
Artis-Payne in the 29th round - cause he's the back up to J Stew, will get some starts during the season, its inevitable.
Ronnie Hilman in the 33rd round - stoked to get him so late, i took CJ Anderson in the 2nd round and have his handcuff right here, has won back up duties over Ball and may even go past Anderson as Denver's #1 RB during the season.

The pick(s) you wish you could do again (injuries obviously but you cant be blamed for that, pick ones you truly regret)

Moncrief in the 8th round - Hilton re-signed with Colts so this was wayyyyy way wayyyyyy too early.
Vaccaro in the 24th round - he will be bench depth for me and nothing else, way too early.
Sean Weatherspoon in 27th round - I think there are better options at LB, will be cutting him when the draft is done.

Think i will end up regretting:

Alfred Morris in the 5th round - Should have gone with a younger RB i reackon and im now hearing very good things about his backup Jones

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking over my final roster and realised it was 'illegal'

Quite a few others in the same boat, check your rosters guys and make the additional adds required through the 'player' tab, i nearly went through waivers to do it but you dont need to.

Set my keepers. Got one more to pick by the end of the season.

Just realised I have both '-kowski' kickers. So that's a fun fact.

let's start the season already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back