Footy confessions

Remove this Banner Ad

I never say it, but deep inside, I am really pleased when an opposition player goes down with injury early in a game. It's never malicious towards the player and I hate when good players miss games, but it makes me happy that we are playing against one less.

Probably because we have been so s**t for so long.
Oh noooo ! You can't say that ! Although I reckon you're not alone... I thinks it's ok to see opposition players "hurt", but I never like seeing any player from any side "injured", big difference...

Whenever another team does well during the season, like the bulldogs this year, I'm really happy for them.

Then I log onto bigfooty and see all the goo from their supporters and just want then to fail and never win another game.

It makes me realize that the longer you spend on here the more one-eyed you become.

Whenever another team does well during the season, like the bulldogs this year, I'm really happy for them.

Then I log onto bigfooty and see all the goo from their supporters and just want then to fail and never win another game.

It makes me realize that the longer you spend on here the more one-eyed you become.
Absolute Gold ! I think you just spoke for everyone on here... Pure pure genius, well done, brilliant !

I have never used Lol in any written message, but I am literally laughing out loud at that second paragraph, you just said what everyone is thinking... Love it !

Me too! I also like to check out the bulge as well!

Re: haircuts, Benny Brown, nice bulge too :D :D :D

hahahahah didnt you know that's why BT calls him BIG ben brown? ugly looking mofo but damn those locks look so luscious breezing through the wind when he's running in for a set shot

I actually really like Ross Lyon and hope he wins a flag one day.*

* Just not against my team. And not with Freo. *
* Unless Pavlich is playing.

If I didn't barrack for Collingwood, I'd barrack for Carlton. The only other team I've ever deemed worthy, something about unstoppable one eyed passion. (I still haven't gotten over the Wayne harmes pain though, what an awful fricken day to be sitting in the Carlton members, the only tickets my dad could get us!)

Loved to watch Garry Ablett senior. Most amazing moment outside my team, when Jason Mcartney came back and played that game, and kicked that goal, cried my eyes out.

If I didn't barrack for Collingwood, I'd barrack for Carlton. The only other team I've ever deemed worthy, something about unstoppable one eyed passion. (I still haven't gotten over the Wayne harmes pain though, what an awful fricken day to be sitting in the Carlton members, the only tickets my dad could get us!)

Loved to watch Garry Ablett senior. Most amazing moment outside my team, when Jason Mcartney came back and played that game, and kicked that goal, cried my eyes out.
Ha one eyes passion but would even consider supporting another team, if Hawthorn folded I wouldn't watch footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never hated Collingwood. I especially like Buckley the coach and the way he speaks about other sides and players.

My 'inherited' hated of Carlton died a long death, with Bolton being appointed as their coach being the final nail. I hope they do well from here on in.

Always loved watching that Geelong team play, unless it was against us of course.

I never liked Jason McCartney and the stuff about his comeback game made me feel sick.

Hate Michael Hurley
Love watching Cale Hooker play

Hate Josh Gibson
Love watching Grant Birchall play

Always loved Swanny despite despising a lot of his teammates. Met him a couple of times, quality bloke who doesn't take himself seriously and tells it like it is.

The sooner McAvaney is gawn, the sooner i'll stop listening to Triple M when the footy is on. That campaigner should stick to horse racing. People only dislike Cyril because campaigners like Bwuce and Derm goooooo constantly over him.

A lot of respect for Collingwood, easily my second team. Extremely well managed and run club

I don't mind Geelong. Mostly due to family connections but genuinely think they're a well run club that's played some great footy and have been a pleasure to watch. Obviously annoyed that they were able to beat us so many times in a row but never really hated them per se.

I want to see Carlton successful again. I think they've suffered enough for what happened and I like the idea of a sleeping giant.

Sometimes, rarely but sometimes... When I'm having trouble tipping the winner in an evenly matched game... I compare the numbers of the players in each side, and the better players get that vote, the team with the most votes gets my tip... Eg. Hawthorn vs Geelong,
2. Roughead/Smedts
3. Lewis/Bartel
4. Suckling/Mackie
5. Mitchell/Cockatoo
6. Gibson/McCarthy
7. McEvoy/Taylor
And so on...

As much as I dislike him now for the whole ASADA scandal. James Hird was my favourite non carlton player for a long time. Loved watching him play (against other teams of course) just natural football sense/instinct that not too many players before and after have had. I used to bag him in front of my Essendon mates but deep down wished he played for us.

As much as I dislike him now for the whole ASADA scandal. James Hird was my favourite non carlton player for a long time. Loved watching him play (against other teams of course) just natural football sense/instinct that not too many players before and after have had. I used to bag him in front of my Essendon mates but deep down wished he played for us.

Am the same.

Though lost all respect for him through the drug scandal. Which is a shame, because I also think he can coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back