Frances Abbott, $60k secret scholarships, plum gigs. Where's the outrage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Very sexy story. Mr design academic with Rasputin beard and political agenda plus Ms 20 year old student/part-time librarian.
As well as being teacher/academic he is clearly much older than her, a student.

She does the hacking, or so it is alleged, he does the leaking. But when it blows up, she's the one who's broken the law, not him. Quel surprise.

In the end, she's in serious manure in legal system and is charged and will be prosecuted. So Mr Rasputin engages in some attention seeking diversion because this looks bad and who knows what else might come out.
Solidarity at work, ain't it Nods?
Forget the scholarly beard. Never trust anyone who wears black on black on black.

Frances is hot, so I'm giving the all clear.

Play on.
Is she really though?

Her face is average at best. If a girl like that was chasing you down you'd be pretty indifferent. Plus her body is shocking, she's heavily built like a bloke and has wider shoulders than Martin Gleeson and Paul Seedsman standing side by side. I personally reckon the whole ensemble is rank, never got the appeal at all

Is she really though?

Her face is average at best. If a girl like that was chasing you down you'd be pretty indifferent. Plus her body is shocking, she's heavily built like a bloke and has wider shoulders than Martin Gleeson and Paul Seedsman standing side by side. I personally reckon the whole ensemble is rank, never got the appeal at all
I reckon she's attractive. Bare in mind though that after you turn 40 nearly every girl in their 20s who's not disfigured or hugely overweight looks hot.

It's a scientific fact!

(left)

article-0-1C420E1900000578-340_634x858.jpg

If you have never done worse than this, you simply do not drink enough alcohol.

And if you claim to have never done worse than this, you are almost certainly a liar or a virgin.

Last edited:
I reckon she's attractive. Bare in mind though that after you turn 40 nearly every girl in their 20s who's not disfigured or hugely overweight looks hot.

It's a scientific fact!
It hit me at 30.

If Frances is considered unattrractive these days i cant see how you young guys are getting laid much.

I really have to start to get back into the scene. The cast-offs are pretty bloody good.
We're talking about 'hot' but, not rootable.

And where Frances lives she would be bottom quartile for looks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're talking about 'hot' but, not rootable.

And where Frances lives she would be bottom quartile for looks.
Hang on a minute. Silent alarm described her and her sisters as 'rank' and LD described her 'legit unattractive'.

Hang on a minute. Silent alarm described her and her sisters as 'rank' and LD described her 'legit unattractive'.
Silent Alarm is in his early 20s, he can still be choosy IMO.

But if not disfigured/overweight is your go, head on up to Warringah.

I've macked on with uglier birds, who hasn't, but I can seriously say if she was chasing me up, I probably couldn't go out with her sober. I'm not big noting myself, I'm just saying people vastly overrate her because the narrative of a-hole dad, hot daughter suits plenty of people. It's vindication and seems like some kind of win. She is a genuine 5 on the scale. She is so horsey and manly looking.

It's the same as Michelle Jenneke. People will just latch onto any woman under 30, as you've said, who has an alright body and a below average face. Young men and young women are the pickiest people you'll meet, also the vainest and most self-absorbed, but nobody's settling for that. Maybe at 5am and all your mates have gotten a few, then of course, but that's not the greatest barometer of hotness ever.

With Michele Jenneke I think the attraction is more to do with her demeanour. Surely young guys still like happy people? If she's another John West rejects, I'm definitely getting back out there! :D
You're a married man, aren't you? I recall you saying (and I admired the honesty) that Mrs evo had only been getting bigger over the years despite the 'calorie counting' whereas your conversion to intermittent fasting essentially allowed you to eat whatever you wanted. And of course I have seen this amongst friends and acquaintances: In this country, once the ring is on the finger, the girl's figure disappears very quickly indeed.

If you ever hear that I have married an Aussie woman you know I really ****ed up pretty bad.

Unless of course you hear that I married Frances Abbott. What easier way to get into the Establishment than to get hitched with the daughter of a Rhodes Scholar Prime Minister? Amazes me how few people know anything about Cecil Rhodes and his plans.

You're a married man, aren't you? I recall you saying (and I admired the honesty) that Mrs evo had only been getting bigger over the years despite the 'calorie counting' whereas your conversion to intermittent fasting essentially allowed you to eat whatever you wanted. And of course I have seen this amongst friends and acquaintances: In this country, once the ring is on the finger, the girl's figure disappears very quickly indeed.

If you ever hear that I have married an Aussie woman you know I really ****** up pretty bad.

Unless of course you hear that I married Frances Abbott. What easier way to get into the Establishment than to get hitched with the daughter of a Rhodes Scholar Prime Minister? Amazes me how few people know anything about Cecil Rhodes and his plans.
Defacto, yeah.

Lately I been reading a few PUA books. Initially I just sorta stumbled across them reading about psychology, but more recently I've become re-fascinated with the whole 'game' again.

Just for you guys info, this guy is an absolute master IMO. I now realise I used to do quite a lot of this stuff naturally, but this guy understands it on whole 'nother level.

try some of his s**t out sometime, mate. It works even better if you are only interested in foreign girls.

Admittedly I quite like horsey-face girls.

With Michele Jenneke I think the attraction is more to do with her demeanour. Surely young guys still like happy people? If she's another John West rejects, I'm definitely getting back out there! :D
The unattraction is the Boomer Harvey lookalike competition winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back