Analysis Fremantle's assistant coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look where he's taken Subi over the last three years.
every coach who goes to Subi gets the same result except for Waterman (who is a horrible coach). They always rort the system to get an advantage. 1st was the white goods rort and then it was the rorting of the system this year, that was brought in to stop them rorting.
Besides if he has no respect for Freo he can shove off.

The St Bernards Football Club Committee is delighted to announce that Anthony Rock has signed on as senior coach of the St Bernard’s Football Club.
Anthony comes to the club with a wealth of football experience and expertise. Anthony played 222 games in the AFL including the 1996 Kangaroos premiership and went on to play his final three years at Hawthorn, capped off with a VFL Box Hill premiership in 2001.
Anthony has been heavily involved in coaching since 2002, including three years at TAC Cup level and assistant coaching roles at three AFL clubs. Anthony joins us after a very successful stint with Greenvale in the EDFL, where he lead the club to successive premierships in 2012 & 2013.
His involvement in football also includes the development and implementation of a long term athlete development and participation strategy. Via his “Accelerate” business, a parallel coach education program designed to support grass roots sporting clubs and community coaches. This approach aims to provide a clear path to better sport, greater health and higher achievement.
On joining the club Anthony said “As a local person I have known some of the people involved at St Bernard’s for many years. St Bernard’s has a proud history and a progressive administration, and their focus on player and coach development is closely aligned with my own football philosophy. The Premier Section of the VAFA is extremely competitive, and I look forward to working hard with the players and the club to tackle this challenge head on”.
St Bernard’s focus in 2013 was to “take the next step” to a higher level, both on and off the field. The club is very excited that the appointment of a person with Anthony’s extensive football knowledge, will help drive change and improvement, as we aim to again “take the next step” in 2014.
President Patrick Crabb noted “The club has been very fortunate to secure such a high quality coach as Anthony Rock, and we look forward to him leading the coaching and playing group into an exciting 2014.”
The club will host a “Season Launch/Meet the Coach” evening with Anthony at club major sponsor, the Moonee Ponds Club at 622 Mt Alexander Rd Moonee Ponds. Finger food & drinks will be provided starting from 7pm on Thursday 24th October.

Good get, Anthony Rocca was a great player for Collingwood, although I wonder whether Dawson still has nightmares.
Not sure if serious but anyway, this is Anthony Rock we are talking about (midfielder for North Melbourne).

Should go all out and get good men like Brenton Sanderson and Brendan McCartney who know how to develop footballers.

Should be able to get Clay Davis and Banker relatively cheaply. Then we'd be unbeatable.... just ask them.

$400k and I will consider.

If offered the job will be working 18 hour days, 7 days a week to ensure I am optimising everything possible.

We should get Chris Judd as midfield coach, but lol if he came considering he left WA for "home sickness".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a big fan as well and the fact he's an ex Docker is a bonus. My only query is that Lloyd's role was quite a senior one, he headed up the academy and was a line coach as well I think. Do you think Harding would be ready to take on such a big role at AFL level?
Harding has developed a huge number of colts players that have improved as senior players at SD . He has good structures and his kids have won games against more experienced teams . Against Cam Shepherd he has totally out coached him and he would be the perfect replacement at Peel .
We have so many young up and coming players that would respond to his style . Peel is promoting 7 or 8 of their colt players into the reserves next year and they will need not only a good coach but that coach will benefit from having Harding there guiding him.Harding likes to promote youth and get them experience against hard bodies . This would be good for Peel and Fremantle listed players .

RTB must have some interesting discussions with Fyfe about midfield structures since Fyfy has been planing midfield strategies since he was 9 yrs of age.

Is he a good coach? Really being an ex Docker is irrelevant.

He's worked his way up the ranks at WC so they obviously rate him and I know he's got some good cattle at his disposal but their forward line is functioning beautifully.

Bringing the Hawthorn style coaching methods intel to our club would also be handy.

Being an ex Docker isn't the attraction, its a bonus.

He's worked his way up the ranks at WC so they obviously rate him and I know he's got some good cattle at his disposal but their forward line is functioning beautifully.

Bringing the Hawthorn style coaching methods intel to our club would also be handy.

Being an ex Docker isn't the attraction, its a bonus.
Known they enemies strength and weakness 100 times go to war and the results is all win. Know own strength and hide/complain weakness win battle but lost war 9 times.

Known they enemies strength and weakness 100 times go to war and the results is all win. Know own strength and hide/complain weakness win battle but lost war 9 times.

Yes, and the bowl is most useful when it is empty :D

I never know what you are saying but it always seems like whatever the meaning it's wise :)

What is your first language?

Yes, and the bowl is most useful when it is empty :D

I never know what you are saying but it always seems like whatever the meaning it's wise :)

What is your first language?
Mother tongue - Hakka,
Talk a lot using Cantonese, even though suppose to learn more on mandarin
National language - bahasa Malaysia
Come here learn more auslish loh. Fully sick mate , bloody hell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back