Analysis Freo Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

My bet is no refund, but we'll get a credit on next year's membership. Goes some way to ensuring everyone re-news...

I won't be expecting any money back
we all have to take a hit somewhere, the money has been spent already
However, I can understand those who live a bit closer to the bone than I do wanting some money back

Ours is around $2200 for the three of us. A credit of some kind for next year I could take.

We get fleeced compared to other states so I don't know how I feel about no credit or refund of any kind.

Maybe get the players to sign 50,000 Dockers tops,.one for each member while they're not doing as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the figure of 20 million in membership dollars per season is right, we either donate the money or the club dies.
32000 full members at an average $650 each is $20 800 000. I'm to lazy to look up the actual numbers . This must be in the ball park, surely.

Im in the 2k bracket. Ill take the hit if they give us a beautifully made members hat and pen next year. FFS the hat is so garbage this year. Oh and a better Pin, the pins are so shit. All my favourite pins are from like 15 years ago.
I fken love my 1.2k standing room, bench leaning, piss swilling spot on the wing.
I’ll take the hit, hoping the boys will continue skill and gameplan development whatever the year brings.
This year is now a non event to some extent so who gives a shit about the results now.....
I wish for an end of virus extravaganza where we play a one of derby - all players back, drilled and ready to go so we can smash the pricks up the road.

Im in the 2k bracket. Ill take the hit if they give us a beautifully made members hat and pen next year. FFS the hat is so garbage this year. Oh and a better Pin, the pins are so shit. All my favourite pins are from like 15 years ago.

All I've ever wanted is a decent hat/scarf membership duo!

All I've ever wanted is a decent hat/scarf membership duo!

From the clubs point of view the savings in providing a mediocre hat / scarf combo may only be $1 per unit but across 2 units x 30,000 member packs that is a $60k salary they get to pay someone in the membership department that they don't need to source from elsewhere.

The Club wouldn't want to use it's contra allocation from ISC for it because it would be better used on say 500 jackets in the shop where they may make $50 per jacket.

It's a tough balancing act for the club.

From the clubs point of view the savings in providing a mediocre hat / scarf combo may only be $1 per unit but across 2 units x 30,000 member packs that is a $60k salary they get to pay someone in the membership department that they don't need to source from elsewhere.

The Club wouldn't want to use it's contra allocation from ISC for it because it would be better used on say 500 jackets in the shop where they may make $50 per jacket.

It's a tough balancing act for the club.

My son is unfortunately a Bombers member so every year I get to compare the members packs.

Ours have always been worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back