Freos Theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

inferno66 said:
What do we all think of our theme song. I was listining to 6pr and Barra was having a dig at the song and saying how he thinks Freo are inferior to the Eagles :rolleyes: .

IMO we should keep it as it is unique and is a really upbeat song. If changed the song we would be messing with our clubs identity

Geez, we are in good shape if all Barra (all your boys belong to us ) can troll us with is our song.

Not only do I like the song but knowing supporters of other clubs dont like our song makes it more likable for me.

I get satisfaction thinking there are people out there who might dislike the song enough that whenever they hear it, it gets stuck in their head for a few hours.

Freo way to, we are the freo dockers, freo way to go ............. cop that :p

inferno66 said:
What do we all think of our theme song. I was listining to 6pr and Barra was having a dig at the song and saying how he thinks Freo are inferior to the Eagles :rolleyes: .

IMO we should keep it as it is unique and is a really upbeat song. If changed the song we would be messing with our clubs identity

Never listen to barich. they thought of him when they thought of the words "biased" also "unintelligent"
He's a Slime suporter hence a scum sucking bottom feeder.

He was the first person i thought of when the siren sounded in the 2005 GF!
The last laugh each season is the only one!! Tosser.

inferno66 said:

I quite like it as a song, but geez it sounds terrible when a bunch of blokes sing it after the game.

What happened to the great pre-games the club used to put on in our first few years? There always used to be different people come out and sing 'follow the flag' and various other Freo footy songs. That's what I miss. There was a great one called 'Fremantle is the heart and soul of football'. If we ever changed our song, my vote would go to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back