No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freo got some injury concerns now with Pav and that Mizingu guy.
Cats will beat them next week down at the stupid cattery!
If pies manage to beat port then we have sewn up top 4...

Which will put the Cats 2 games clear in 3rd!?!!?

65402-zoolander-crazy-pills-gif-6laR.gif

Fremantle played a rubbish game. How they won tonight is beyond me. I can only excuse with Carlton's ineptitude in front of goal. Just disgraceful not to put Fremantle away! I need a lie down after that game. Frustrated football supporter!

I guess the upside is that their % took a hit. Means that they need 2 more wins than us to go past us on the ladder which, the way theyre playing, looks very very unlikely.

Off topic but I had to laugh at this article...

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...r-essendon-clash/story-fndv8ujy-1227009172592

The red and whites are also drawing away from home. Last week’s crowd of 72,768 for the match against Hawthorn at the MCG was the biggest regular-season attendance for a Swans game ever.

It’s not just the big-drawing clubs like Essendon and Collingwood who are pulling big numbers. The round 13 match against Port Adelaide was projected to attract 26,000 fans but drew 41,317. The extra 15,000 fans added up to another $200,000 in revenue for the Swans. They also came to spend with a staggering $100,000 spent on merchandise.

Forgive me but where the * would we be without the Bloodz rocking up to our home game and sitting in our seats.

The hyperbole around the Bloodz is hilarious, they draw a reasonable crowd (for once) and they're the next powerhouse

Spare me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are probably towards the end of a heavy training load in preparation for this years finals, much like the CATS!....

So, the Sleepy Hollow Handbaggers have been on this heavy training loading since their game against the $hitney $tains?!?!?
Bloody big training load then!

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...r-essendon-clash/story-fndv8ujy-1227009172592

Forgive me but where the **** would we be without the Bloodz rocking up to our home game and sitting in our seats.

The hyperbole around the Bloodz is hilarious, they draw a reasonable crowd (for once) and they're the next powerhouse

Spare me

Look at the author mate, the guy is a joke.

I liked Eddie's call the other week, said reading anything this clown writes is like reading a Collingwood article written by Joffa.

Spot on Ed.

The round 13 match against Port Adelaide was projected to attract 26,000 fans but drew 41,317. The extra 15,000 fans added up to another $200,000 in revenue for the Swans. They also came to spend with a staggering $100,000 spent on merchandise.

So these 15,000 unexpected Swans fans spent $6.66 each on merchandise?

Let me hazard a guess. The Swans are winning. So they show up to see them win. But half of them have to buy a scarf because they've never been to a game before in their life.

Powerhouse my hairy arse. They are the most fickle bunch of classless, cashed-up bandwagoneers this sorry excuse for a city can dredge up. What a long term, drawn out, terminal failure the Stains are.

Edit: me maths is s**t.

Last edited:
The pro-Freo commentators on SEN are saying "Freo made a statement tonight".

Lol.

And that statement was ... "We are s**t, and haven't got a hope of winning a premiership in the foreseeable future when we play the way we have the last couple of weeks!"

Forgive me but where the **** would we be without the Bloodz rocking up to our home game and sitting in our seats.

Spare me
They best sell out the SCG Friday night then. They should be turning people away because there is literally not even standing room left.

The red and whites are also drawing away from home. Last week’s crowd of 72,768 for the match against Hawthorn at the MCG was the biggest regular-season attendance for a Swans game ever.

It’s not just the big-drawing clubs like Essendon and Collingwood who are pulling big numbers. The round 13 match against Port Adelaide was projected to attract 26,000 fans but drew 41,317. The extra 15,000 fans added up to another $200,000 in revenue for the Swans. They also came to spend with a staggering $100,000 spent on merchandise.

Spare me

oh wow, this makes Sydney look like a team that hasn't been "The Leech of the AFL" for over 30 years, nice media spin.........so they can maybe generate more than 50% of the funds to operate an independant AFL team now? good on Sydney, you're nearly not useless as a team........nearly

oh wow, this makes Sydney look like a team that hasn't been "The Leech of the AFL" for over 30 years, nice media spin.........so they can maybe generate more than 50% of the funds to operate an independant AFL team now? good on Sydney, you're nearly not useless as a team........nearly

Don't count on it, Davo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back