General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but I think I may have found a solution to fix Dawes' lack of goal kicking ability....
AnOCTsw.jpg
I think it worked... kinda?

So, Roos said something about needing an A Grader after the game. Yes, we do. Who, and for what / who?

Dangerfield confirmed.

:drunk:

Would take him. Need someone to fill a spot while Petracca and Brayshaw are developing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo - Blobbo
I'm sick of hearing Robbo that fat thing abusing the MFC this time after we beat Brisbane.... after what his club Essendon did and the way he has supported them without abusing them once, I've never heard him abusing Hird, not once has he cut loose abusing Hirdy, after Hird the golden boy, turned his players into a pack of drug injecting cheats, after what his club has dragged the entire competition through and its still going, but he keeps saying we all know the Ess players would never do anything wrong, we should feel sorry for the players we should be considerate????

He's a hooray Henry, he's another gutless sycophant and only ever gets tough on easy targets.
Why not abuse the AFL for the standard of umpiring, week in week out, ruining game after game, oh we arent allowed to do that, what a joke!
Anyway Blobbo why not abuse Brisbane, they actually lost the game.

Robbo - Blobbo
I'm sick of hearing Robbo that fat thing abusing the MFC this time after we beat Brisbane.... after what his club Essendon did and the way he has supported them without abusing them once, I've never heard him abusing Hird, not once has he cut loose abusing Hirdy, after Hird the golden boy, turned his players into a pack of drug injecting cheats, after what his club has dragged the entire competition through and its still going, but he keeps saying we all know the Ess players would never do anything wrong, we should feel sorry for the players we should be considerate????

He's a hooray Henry, he's another gutless sycophant and only ever gets tough on easy targets.
Why not abuse the AFL for the standard of umpiring, week in week out, ruining game after game, oh we arent allowed to do that, what a joke!

Notice how he focussed on us rather than Brisbane, Im sure Roos isn't fussed as long as we got the 4 points.

Notice how he focussed on us rather than Brisbane, Im sure Roos isn't fussed as long as we got the 4 points.
Exactly.

Everyone griping on here about how s**t the game was, I'm just delighted with 4 points.

Exactly.

Everyone griping on here about how s**t the game was, I'm just delighted with 4 points.

I'm not delighted but realistically we should have beat essendon and potentially stkilda which would have us on 7 wins right now an no one is complaining

I'm not delighted but realistically we should have beat essendon and potentially stkilda which would have us on 7 wins right now an no one is complaining
That's true, 7 wins would look pretty nice. But can't every team say they should have pinched a couple more wins by this stage of the season?

I think we are where we are because that's where we are. This sentence was sponsored by Travis Cloke. ;-)

That's true, 7 wins would look pretty nice. But can't every team say they should have pinched a couple more wins by this stage of the season?

I think we are where we are because that's where we are. This sentence was sponsored by Travis Cloke. ;-)

Yep an we deserve to be on 5 because we didn't win .. But its a fine line between blokes willing to burn there membership an 7 wins

Yep an we deserve to be on 5 because we didn't win .. But its a fine line between blokes willing to burn there membership an 7 wins
I think a lot of times when people say that it's because they are pretending to be members but they haven't actually bought a membership - it's easy to be dramatic and flippant when there's nothing at stake.

Robbo - Blobbo

I totally agree with you on Robbo's unprofessional bias towards Hird and Essendon, but he is right about Sunday's game it was a terrible display of footy. I think development wise we got more out of the QB's loss than we did on Sunday. We kicked 1 goal after half time and still won, my brother and I walked out of the game as soon as the siren. Hogan kicked 4 goals, Gawn played another really good game and no injuries, that along with 4 points is all you take out of the game.

I totally agree with you on Robbo's unprofessional bias towards Hird and Essendon, but he is right about Sunday's game it was a terrible display of footy. I think development wise we got more out of the QB's loss than we did on Sunday. We kicked 1 goal after half time and still won, my brother and I walked out of the game as soon as the siren. Hogan kicked 4 goals, Gawn played another really good game and no injuries, that along with 4 points is all you take out of the game.

That and Stretch looked good playing in the backline, I really like his composure and ability to pick the best option consistently
He really reminds me of Neville Jetta when he has the ball

I think he should play in the back half more often because he is a good tackler as well

But yeah the game was putrid, Roosy said our first half was our best for the year, I think hes just trying to build positive momentum

Howe played one of his better games, and Vandenburg moved well in the first half, having just returned from injury.

There are a hand full of individual positives from the game - but we need whole team positives now.

I think a lot of times when people say that it's because they are pretending to be members but they haven't actually bought a membership - it's easy to be dramatic and flippant when there's nothing at stake.
Dunno, I've come fairly close to throwing my membership off the 2nd level over the past 2-3 years :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back