General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that what everyone thinks? Dat pace tho.

I got shot down a couple seasons ago when I said he was garbage and wouldnt make it maybe everyones come around

We should just tell him to be the last man towards our goals and when we are coming out of defence just torp it long up the guts and wind him up

Let's be honest. At least 80% of the reason anyone here likes Blease is because of his irrational belief that his pace will win out in every single situation he's involved in no matter how farcical.

I like him because of his potential for 'metres gained'.

This is largely a derivative of his pace. He does run and carry though, and rarely kicks sideways. If he could rack up 25 or more possessions it would be a massive benefit.

OH yeah, I'm not doubting that a linebreaker who sprays it a bit can still be valuable breaking down defenses.

Yeh he's a great linebreaker it's just a shame he has no composure and only touches it 10 times a game.

Trengove with pace would be my choice hands down - purely because he has football smarts.

Yeh he's a great linebreaker it's just a shame he has no composure and only touches it 10 times a game.

Trengove with pace would be my choice hands down - purely because he has football smarts.
Well yeah hence the hypothetical. I'd take Trengove with pace by far as well assuming that pace comes with the power he once had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My miracle would be neville jetta turning into lewis jetta

That'd be like turning bin juice into... Resches or something. There'd be a possibility of crucifixion but no guarantee.

Just wanted to pop over and say WELL DONE! FANTASTIC win, so much fun to watch.
I've been bit of a closet D fan for years so today made me feel really happy for you all. Not getting ahead of course, but surely the signs are there that good footy is being played..hard accountable footy..and that's all we want to see from our clubs because that brings results in the long run.
Anyhow good luck and I've got everything crossed for you that corners will be turned and you stick it up a few more clubs in the future (except the Eagles kthanx)

Loving that Roosy and the coaches all get in and sing the song with the players.
So much passion in it today, I don't remember seeing them sing the song last year but I somehow doubt there was the passion and gusto as there was today

Trenners is gonna find it VERY hard to get back into the side. We're gonna gel more and players will find more form whilst he is doing nothing but losing form. He's really going to have to bust arse in the VFL. I guess it's for the best though, more depth means we're a much better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back