General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we just give them all one with performance triggers for a second? What else are they going to do, ditch us and join Hawthorn?

Not that it will necessarily happen with these three (and they might all be on one) but how many times can we get burnt on giving multiple years contracts to the fringiest of fringe players before it becomes clear that it's not necessary.

#Spence

I guess it depends what criteria you base it on
If its as a rebounding defender he isnt even in the top 10
If its purely as a shut down small then there isnt better than him ATM

I know what you're saying, but small defender implies a back pocket style player, whereas running/rebounding defender is something different.

Barrett wasn't that bad but he still says some really dumb s**t, it is clear he rarely watched the game.

I was listening to the friday rub and Damo was saying that from what he heard there wont be any mucking around on Monday
We will know the delistings by monday afternoon

I have a feeling Roos has known since the first day he walked in who he's getting rid of this year, wouldn't be surprised if he runs around Etihad tonight screaming at our players "Piss off, you're cut".

I have a feeling Roos has known since the first day he walked in who he's getting rid of this year, wouldn't be surprised if he runs around Etihad tonight screaming at our players "Piss off, you're cut".

Wouldn't have thought anyones earning themselves a contract extension tonight Jetta style

I would say reguardless of contract anyone who has played under 5 games this year is in massive trouble
The Trio + Nicho, Evans , Clisby would all be feeling extremely nervous

Dawsey has a good sense of Humour. Mad Monday
10659160_625478050883484_1005396237148765703_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain Jack said:
I reckon it looks more like Jamar dressed as Frawley though

Probably is, Dawsey's probably taking the photo, not sure

Dawsey has a good sense of Humour. Mad Monday
10659160_625478050883484_1005396237148765703_n.jpg

Nah, I reckon it is Dawes dressed as Frawley. What are the odds of him holding on to something as small as a camera / phone?

Definitely his finest moment for the club if it is him.

Funny, I guess they have known for some time that Geelong is the place to be for Melbourne's free agent KPDs. I can't wait for Geelong supporters to tell us to develop good talent. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back