World Cup Going to Brazil? (All travel details in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't give up hope. They're definitely being allocated and the process is ongoing

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/world-cup-2014-tickets.1986379/page-24

Thanks for the encouragement, yeah saw a link to that thread earlier, its definately the best source of info going around. Were you the Aussie posting on it about your TST-7 Ticket? LFCMVFC? (I support both Liverpool & Victory too).

The only thing I'm clinging on to is that I've seen little to no report of TST-3 tix being issued.

Thanks for the encouragement, yeah saw a link to that thread earlier, its definately the best source of info going around. Were you the Aussie posting on it about your TST-7 Ticket? LFCMVFC? (I support both Liverpool & Victory too).

The only thing I'm clinging on to is that I've seen little to no report of TST-3 tix being issued.

Yeah, that's me. Joined the site yesterday

Friends got theirs. Mine are still 'pending'. Got an email from FIFA though saying that the first come first served is coming up, are they trying to tell me something?

Finally got tickets charged to the credit card. We managed to get 2 Cat 1 TST 7 tickets to watch Belgium. It just came through in the last couple hours so it looks like they are still doing the lottery for those waiting.

Now to hope the Belgium pool has Aus and the US in it and we are set, (the wife is American and would like to see them as well).

Pretty happy with the choice to go for a Belgium TST 7 rather than the Aus one now that we have tickets... especially since Belgium plays pretty decent football to watch... Hopefully Ange can turn us around before next June.

(I'm also another LFC and MVFC supporter)

Finally got tickets charged to the credit card. We managed to get 2 Cat 1 TST 7 tickets to watch Belgium. It just came through in the last couple hours so it looks like they are still doing the lottery for those waiting.

Now to hope the Belgium pool has Aus and the US in it and we are set, (the wife is American and would like to see them as well).

Pretty happy with the choice to go for a Belgium TST 7 rather than the Aus one now that we have tickets... especially since Belgium plays pretty decent football to watch... Hopefully Ange can turn us around before next June.

(I'm also another LFC and MVFC supporter)

Belgium's now a brilliant team, nice choice. So it's actually charged from you card, not just the available balance? Is your FIFA account still pending? I'm still waiting for confirmation and it's excruciating.

Belgium's now a brilliant team, nice choice. So it's actually charged from you card, not just the available balance? Is your FIFA account still pending? I'm still waiting for confirmation and it's excruciating.

This afternoon it changed over to charged, not just pending... but that may be because I rang them up and made sure they didn't reject it... not that they usually would without asking first, but I wanted to make sure. The FIFA account is still pending, but everyone who I have talked to about previous world cups say that is always the case for at least a few days after the charge is made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked my credit card. $5500 taken :D 4x category 3 tst7 for Italy. Was really not expecting to actually get tickets. Can't believe I'm going to the final!

Me too!!! Money went out this morning. Aus TST7 - was dreaming when I applied for it

I now believe anything is possible so looking forward to Socceroos v Brazil Final

We are paying about $2000 out of Perth... bit of a pain of a trip but the price was right... a return from KL to Sao Paulo on Turkish via Istanbul (with a 4 day stop over on the way back) for about $1600 and then low cost airlines between Perth and KL (Air Asia and Scoot) for the rest.

As of today have still not had any money taken from my account, no outstanding authorisations and obviously heard nothing from FIFA. Getting nervous now. Same goes for 7 other mates who I applied with. We all did match specific tickets though maybe they are the last to get decided....

My request has changed to successful on the FIFA site.
Now I just have to wait for December 6 to find out who I'm seeing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back