Guess What The Worst Part About Today Was?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's okay I sit next to guys who bagged out Josh Hill today even though he was amongst our best players, as he wasn't the Cyril-type that they wanted.

Uh oh, that is a no no. Did you ask them what exactly is a Cyril type? Is it Cyril? Because then that is not a type it is a person. :p

Uh oh, that is a no no. Did you ask them what exactly is a Cyril type? Is it Cyril? Because then that is not a type it is a person. :p

The best part was that they listed every Indigenous small forward they could think of for a while including Dick and Walters. Bunch of muppets they are.

Like it, OP hates Eagles fans whinging about how we played and then went to rant on about how we played himself. Well played brother.

Yeah lots of ferals in Melbourne. Mind you it's an emotional game and we are Australians. We are very good at whinging.

90 per cent of footy fans that go are dumb as all s**t and have brains of mush.

Unfortunately we are no different. Our crowd was absolutely laughable yesterday, seriously embarrassing. I've had membership for 11 years and there are times I truly do question whether being around such absolute *******s is worth the hundreds of dollars a year.

For Christ's sake I even have a stereotypical, literal chardonnay sipper next to me just to top things off.

Dude did you have to post the same s**t on the main board as well? All you are doing is inviting in the trolls to have a field day with us

I agree with your sentiments but by being overly emotional and taking it "global" you've done more harm than good

First thoughts about this thread?
tumblr_m621hwEtCg1r2sxh6o1_400.gif
But reading various comments here and GDT, some sillys will not be happy unless our team looked thus:

Goddard Glass H Shaw
R Shaw Hurn Waters
Pendelbury Swan Watson
Rioli Franklin Tex Walker
Lecras JJ Kennedy D Beams
Foll: Cotchin, Ablett, Naitanui

We have what we have, but they weren't playing to their ability that's the frustrating part the OP seems to miss here. Taking it to the mainboard to invite snipers? F'wit move.

The umps were shocking but it didn't effect the final result, it definitely effected the margin. The holding the ball rule was the one that really got up my nose.

This is the crap that annoys me every club has idiot supporters, supporters that leave early, bandwagoners etc. I NEVER leave a game early (when I get to go) but I have a mate that leaves every game early to beat the traffic, why, who knows, he is only going home.

The worst part of the game was not the supporters it was that without Naita and Kerr our midfield is unable to compete with the best.

The worst part about today was some scumbag fan sniping the rest of us on the main board. Had to go through enough crap last year with Scotts and the supposed booing of Hawkins and all the ducking crap.

Maybe you would be better suited following a different side. I hear Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, Richmond, Hawthorn, Geelong, St Kilda, Sydney, Dogs, Freo, Crows, Port, North, GWS and Goldcoast have fans more suited to your style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact so many are worried about it being on the main board shows we either have no idea about it (very worrying) or know its true but don't want others knowing.

Been going on for too long and had to be brought to notice.

House of Pain is now that for a lot of Eagles supporters too. No point creating at atmosphere and intimidating environment for the opposition if it's built upon ridiculous calls and not understanding the rules of the game.

Still want to know how our home cheer squad is picked too.

The fact so many are worried about it being on the main board shows we either have no idea about it (very worrying) or know its true but don't want others knowing.

Been going on for too long and had to be brought to notice.

What's worrying is you thought by taking it to the main board you thought you would get a rational response to it there. All you did was invite trolling and opposition supporters lining up to take pot shots at us, just a dumb move all round.

You want to say your piece about the fans thats fine, like I said most people on here would agree with your points but you've embarrassed everyone by taking your gripe to the main board.

So other clubs knew some Eagles fans aren't morons and to earn a bit of respect back. Would be great if some went into that thread and agreed instead of making stupid comments.

You did the exact opposite, the main board is basically bay 13 lite with the trolling that's prone to go on there. If you wanted a rational discussion of things you picked the wrong place to do it.

If we are worried about trolls on forums having a go at us, then that's another problem we can add to the list.

A lot of very intelligent posters are on the main board still, even though you have to sift through the trolls to find them.

My aim was to get us thinking and let others know we realise the problem. Next home game I bet there is improvement. Problem is we will beat Carlton and the problem occurs when we are getting beat.

I know for a fact some of our players are embarrassed about the things our crowd does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back