Game Day Hawthorn v Carlton, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No changes is a surprise.

Have it on very good authority that we are managing a few at the moment(Smith, Breust, Gunston, Sicily and obviously McEvoy), so to get everyone up to a point where they’re considered fit to play is a win in itself.

Now we need everyone to put their best foot forward and take this game by the scruff of the neck.

In case anyone else hasn't already mentioned it, realised last week that Mitchell Lewis is wearing #8, the total if you add the numbers for Sam Mitchell (#5) and Jordan Lewis (#3).

I'd assumed it was deliberate, but the Master & Apprentice article says that Worps was offered #8, so maybe just luck ...

Hope he has a day out today!!

Hellooo all - lovely day here in WA

Can’t say I’m overly confident but then I’m always the Sky is falling type of girl when it comes to football.

Hate Tassie games, Just want them to bring their best game and play four quarters of football and continue the growth of our young blokes.

Go hawks

Would almost certainly have to be the last roll of the dice for TOB.

Let's hope he takes this opportunity with both hands and uses it as a turning point in his career.
Agree! There No point having him on the list if we don't play him. Has to get a game over mirra and Nash.
Mcevoy is in the warm up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timmy O definitely taking on the whipping boy responsibilities today. Interesting to see how he stands up in that role.

The season is settling down a bit. We saw St Kilda return to their natural state yesterday, Gold Coast as well.

Hoping that Carlton also remember how clumsy, awkward and inefficient they can be.

Bartel is about 20 times better than most of the Chanel seven commentators - which isn’t saying much

Have a bit of time for him
He said he was impressed with the hawks last week given their outs.

I can't work out if I'm pleased or annoyed with that comment. It's like a backhanded compliment. Reckon I could spend a good 2 hours of therapy really working through my issues with this one comment. .

Big Boys head is already bandaged and the game hasn’t even started....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think he's removed the bandage since round1/2 has he?
Can't imagine what it smells like under there!

In case anyone else hasn't already mentioned it, realised last week that Mitchell Lewis is wearing #8, the total if you add the numbers for Sam Mitchell (#5) and Jordan Lewis (#3).

I'd assumed it was deliberate, but the Master & Apprentice article says that Worps was offered #8, so maybe just luck ...

Hope he has a day out today!!
One of these days we’ll draft in a Cyril Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back