Game Day Hawthorn v Carlton, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least we're not as s**t as North.

We'll be fighting for 8-12 spot on the ladder.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If we lose to Carlton we will not finish 8th. That’s crazy talk.

Clarko needs to take the bull by the horns here, what the hell happened from last week where we attack the game, backed in our blokes to run through the middle and create quick entries for our forwards? I haven’t even got words to describe how pathetic we’ve been.

I did consider coming into this game that we'd be hard-pressed for a victory today. For all their losses this year, Carlton have played really well in patches. We've been alright but I think a few early wins were more just paper over the cracks.

You can't lose a player of Titch's calibre and not let it hurt you. JOM getting plenty of it but just needs to work on his disposal (was starting to do that towards the end of the half). The signs are promising for some of our younger players but there's a few cloggers that need to be put to rest end of the season I reckon. On the other hand, loving Scrimma. Reckon he'll be a gun in a couple of years, almost the perfect Birch replacement.

For all the overly negative nancies in this thread, we've had a damn good run! The good times can never last forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Postives: Only 31 points down and a half to go.

Negatives: We'd be lucky to score 31 points.
At the moment we look like it would be an achievement to score 31 points in a game, let alone a half.

Clarko get back in the box FFS and coach. Stop sitting on the bench and acting like the good guy. Get back in the box and do what we pay you a fortune to do.
To suggest Clarkson is not doing what he is paid because he’s on the bench....wow.

Is this the knee jerk statement thread?
We’re sacking our assistants, trading Wingard back, sacking Stratton from the captaincy and telling Clarkson to “start doing what we pay you to do!”.....so yeah, this is the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back