MRP / Trib. Heath Shaw offered 1 week suspension (now accepted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpire that paid the free was wrong side if the contest. Could not have seen possibly seen the incident. Disappointing that umpires guess like this number 30 can have fun in the vfl shaw will get off for sure

Stupid from Shaw, absolutely stupid. Cost his team a chance of a win this week as he knows that he is a valuable asset to the line-up. Our chances just took an even bigger blow.

<5% chance of winning now.

What was our % chance of winning last week?

F***. I thought we had a chance to win against the cats. But with shaw out i dont think we can. Atleast kelly isnt playing either. Would I rather both play? yeh probably. But Kelly is a big loss for them aswell. With shaw out I think russell and goldsack will have to come back in.

The way that Ballantyne squealed to the umpire the way he did made me nauseous. As undisciplined as it was, was great to see.

Just rewatched it, clearly didn't hit him in the mancandy - what a little flog.

http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=546143

Watch it from :32 onwards, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if we challenge it based on force and based on who he was hitting. Ballantyne doubles over faster than the speed of ******* sound and immediately starts crying, what an utter flog.
On that video, he doesn't even get near his groin. What a flog Ballantyne is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's a good idea. Let's trade one of the only players that seems to care about the club and currently our only small defender who can win 1v1's

Here is what i said in my post in the Heath Shaw roast thread:

Let say for instance a Heath Shaw trade got us two supertalented kids from GWS or Goldcoast, would it really be that bad? IMO those players drafted from the early 2000's are on their way out. Didak, Johnson, Swan, Maxwell, Ball, Krak, Jolly aren't our future anymore and we probably wont get much for them at the trade table. However players like Cloke, Shaw, Thomas and Pendelbury are worth the most due to their age, experience and past performances. Out of any of those players, Shaw should be the first to go to increase our talent at the bottom end.

Now how many times has Heath let us down on and off the field? He is an absolute liability and should be gone at the seasons end. Get two new small defenders down back from GWS or GC.

Let say for instance a Heath Shaw trade got us two supertalented kids from GWS or Goldcoast, would it really be that bad? IMO those players drafted from the early 2000's are on their way out. Didak, Johnson, Swan, Maxwell, Ball, Krak, Jolly aren't our future anymore and we probably wont get much for them at the trade table. However players like Cloke, Shaw, Thomas and Pendelbury are worth the most due to their age, experience and past performances. Out of any of those players, Shaw should be the first to go to increase our talent at the bottom end.

Now how many times has Heath let us down on and off the field? He is an absolute liability and should be gone at the seasons end. Get two new small defenders down back from GWS or GC.

Seeing as he would be 29 when GC or GWS could get him, there is ZERO chance they would give us 1 super talented kid, let alone 2 for him !

I'd have dropped Shaw anyway.

I wish Shaw was as consistent at football as he is gifting goals to the opposition and blindly helicopter bombing out on the full.

Ohhhhh, so if GC give us Bennell and O'meara for him, it'd be worth trading for him. Yep, definitely agree ;)

Nowhere near his nuts from the footage I've seen. He's not exactly a solid witness either Ballantyne. Unless there is other footage, I'd be challenging.

Like I said in my thread on Heath. Trade him. Has the IQ of a door stop and constantly lets the team down.

As frustrating as Shaw can be at times if the rest of our team played with the level of intensity he does, we would have no trouble maintaining pressure on the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back