How the draft will go. 100% sure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh im sure it will be 100% right. You havent even got any of the trades in, Jeff White will not go to the swans 100% sure they wont pick him up, Shaun Mckernan will not go at pick 4 either. Decent attempt, but dont put 100% sure when clearly your incorrect.

Funny how quick people jump on things when its not the same as 95% of other peoples mocks. He's thinking outside the square, so what? The draft never pans out the way the people of BigFooty think, this guys thinking differently and gets shot down.

Exactly, people should have a look at previous year's mock drafts for example.

Guys like Rance, Rioli and Ebert were all predicted as certain top 10 picks. Masten and Grant rarely picked in top 10 let alone top 5, etc.

Exactly, people should have a look at previous year's mock drafts for example.

Guys like Rance, Rioli and Ebert were all predicted as certain top 10 picks. Masten and Grant rarely picked in top 10 let alone top 5, etc.

Swallow was predicted top 10.. fell to about 40.

why say your 100% sure when this will be about 2% right.

Very disappointing. disappointing thread and read shoulnt have been done

why say your 100% sure when this will be about 2% right.

Very disappointing. disappointing thread and read shoulnt have been done

Have to agree....people should stop doing mock drafts if there always wrong, waste of time because the people on big footy dont see enough of these guys like the recruiters do so thats why there mocks are never right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have him just in my top 50. His kicking problems really concern me.

I am trying to be nice, but yes, he is just in my top 40-50 as well. But some club may take him late 2nd/early 3rd

I'm bound to make some mistakes in regards to picks that have been traded etc. This is how the draft will go. all your amateur efforts up until now have been laughable

1. Melbourne - Jack Watts
2. West Coast - Daniel Rich
3. Fremantle - Nick Naitanui
4. Port - Shaun McKernan
5. Essendon - Steele Sidebottom
6. Carlton - Tyrone Vickery
7. Brisbane - Nick Suban
8. Richmond - Michael Hurley
9. North - Sam Blease
10. Adelaide - Matthew DeBoer
11. Collingwood - Mitch Robinson
12. Sydney - Lewis Johnston
13. St Kilda - Jack Ziebell
14. Footscray - Ayce Cordy
15. Geelong - Aaron Cornelius
16. Hawthorn - Thomas Swift

17. Melbourne - David Zaharakis
18. West Coast - Steve Hill

19. Melbourne - Hamish Hartlet
20. West Coast - Jordan Lisle
21. Fremantle - Taylor Gilchrist
22. Port - Jordan Roughead
23. Essendon - Jackson Trengrove
24. Carlton - Rhys O’Keefe
25. Brisbane - Mitch Banner
26. Richmond - Tom Lynch
27. North - Matthew Broadbent
28. Adelaide - Yarran
29. Collingwood - Ryan Schoenmakers
30. Sydney - Clancee Pearce
31. St Kilda - Xavier Gotch
32. Footscray - Levi Casboult
33. Geelong - Neville Jetta
34. Hawthorn - Michael Walters

35. Melbourne - Andrew Browne
36. West Coast - Tom Rockliff
37. Fremantle - Jordan Jones
38. Port Adelaide -James Strauss
39. Essendon - Andrew Hooper
40. Carlton - Luke Rounds
41. Brisbane - Luke Stanton
42. Richmond - Zachary Clarke
43. North - Tom Alwrigh
44. Adelaide - Mitchell Brown
45. Collingwood - Ben Cousins
46. Sydney - Jeff White
47. St Kilda - Jay Shannon
48. Footscray - Nick Heyne
49. Geelong - Riley Milne
50. Hawthorn - Luke Shuey

amature efforts?? haha ur a joke.. possibly the worst mock draft ive ever seen, mate you have de boer and robinson going before ziebell swift hartlett johnstone etc

Well, seeing as though all of you seem to have spoken to every recruiting manager, know exactly how each player went when physically and metally tested by the clubs, know exactly what every clubs wants and needs are, know how good each player are going to turn out, know what role or reason each player is going to be drafted for, i guess i should just shut up because there is no way in the world that i would be correct. Not even 1%.

Wait and see fools. Just quickly, is this the same forum where every1 was rating Kangars and Gourdis as sure first round picks last year? How wrong YOU ALL WERE. de ja vu?

Well, seeing as though all of you seem to have spoken to every recruiting manager, know exactly how each player went when physically and metally tested by the clubs, know exactly what every clubs wants and needs are, know how good each player are going to turn out, know what role or reason each player is going to be drafted for, i guess i should just shut up because there is no way in the world that i would be correct. Not even 1%.

Wait and see fools. Just quickly, is this the same forum where every1 was rating Kangars and Gourdis as sure first round picks last year? How wrong YOU ALL WERE. de ja vu?

Now you're just coming across like a tool

Jordan Lisle ? He's a tall defender, yes ? If so he would seem to be an odd selection for the Eagles to make. I'd rather a small forward at this selection if one is available ! One thing that the Eagles have in abundence at the moment is young tall defenders (MacKenzie, Wilkes,Spangher, Notte etc).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back