How the draft will go. 100% sure!

Remove this Banner Ad

snomeD

Team Captain
Sep 15, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm bound to make some mistakes in regards to picks that have been traded etc. This is how the draft will go. all your amateur efforts up until now have been laughable

1. Melbourne - Jack Watts
2. West Coast - Daniel Rich
3. Fremantle - Nick Naitanui
4. Port - Shaun McKernan
5. Essendon - Steele Sidebottom
6. Carlton - Tyrone Vickery
7. Brisbane - Nick Suban
8. Richmond - Michael Hurley
9. North - Sam Blease
10. Adelaide - Matthew DeBoer
11. Collingwood - Mitch Robinson
12. Sydney - Lewis Johnston
13. St Kilda - Jack Ziebell
14. Footscray - Ayce Cordy
15. Geelong - Aaron Cornelius
16. Hawthorn - Thomas Swift

17. Melbourne - David Zaharakis
18. West Coast - Steve Hill

19. Melbourne - Hamish Hartlet
20. West Coast - Jordan Lisle
21. Fremantle - Taylor Gilchrist
22. Port - Jordan Roughead
23. Essendon - Jackson Trengrove
24. Carlton - Rhys O’Keefe
25. Brisbane - Mitch Banner
26. Richmond - Tom Lynch
27. North - Matthew Broadbent
28. Adelaide - Yarran
29. Collingwood - Ryan Schoenmakers
30. Sydney - Clancee Pearce
31. St Kilda - Xavier Gotch
32. Footscray - Levi Casboult
33. Geelong - Neville Jetta
34. Hawthorn - Michael Walters

35. Melbourne - Andrew Browne
36. West Coast - Tom Rockliff
37. Fremantle - Jordan Jones
38. Port Adelaide -James Strauss
39. Essendon - Andrew Hooper
40. Carlton - Luke Rounds
41. Brisbane - Luke Stanton
42. Richmond - Zachary Clarke
43. North - Tom Alwrigh
44. Adelaide - Mitchell Brown
45. Collingwood - Ben Cousins
46. Sydney - Jeff White
47. St Kilda - Jay Shannon
48. Footscray - Nick Heyne
49. Geelong - Riley Milne
50. Hawthorn - Luke Shuey

Can't wait until draft day and you're wrong from as early as Pick 2.

Anyone who can't get the Top 3 right shouldn't even have a crack at these things.

Funny how quick people jump on things when its not the same as 95% of other peoples mocks. He's thinking outside the square, so what? The draft never pans out the way the people of BigFooty think, this guys thinking differently and gets shot down.

Few mistakes missing Yarran, Post, Strauss and a few others but apart from that its something different to what the usual is on here.

Jesus, how many beers had you downed before you wrote this list??:D

So they're going to have to slice Taylor Gilchrist in half, and send one half to Freo and the other to Collingwood eh??:eek:

Well he is from Sandy and they breed them will down here! As the saying goes - anything is possible

Why would Collingwood draft Shoenmackers when we have Too Many KPF?

Well he is from Sandy and they breed them will down here! As the saying goes - anything is possible

That is very true:thumbsu:

I can foresee a trade in the next few years between the Pies and the Dockers, that will bring new meaning to the term "trading like for like"...:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather have half of Taylor Gilchrist than Ben Cousins:D

I've thought about the logistics of having 1/2 a player at 2 different teams, and i think its more likely that Cousins will be cleared to play again.

It may be something to look out for in the future though! Maybe mix and match? Lindsay Gillbee's right foot and Stewart Dew's left?

I've thought about the logistics of having 1/2 a player at 2 different teams, and i think its more likely that Cousins will be cleared to play again.

It may be something to look out for in the future though! Maybe mix and match? Lindsay Gillbee's right foot and Stewart Dew's left?

Or perhaps you could mix Luke Williams's complete and utter gutlessness with Nathan Carroll's unfocused aggression.:thumbsu:

I had to laugh at the first line ... "I'm 100% sure this is how the draft will go, but I'm not even sure who has what picks":D

Good on you though for having a crack and doing something a bit different. Can't see Hartlett slipping out of the first round though. If he slips out of the top 10 I'd be very surprised.

Name 1 of them that has stood up and dominated for at least 1/2 a season?
Cloke but Dawes had a Knee Reco,Reid was Super Young When Drafted give the Kids some time to Develop before bringing in KPF Earleir then then 3rd Round in the Draft

To tell u the truth is would have to be the worst mock draft ive ever seen what makes it worse is that you think youre 100% sure:thumbsdown: does anyone else agree

To tell u the truth is would have to be the worst mock draft ive ever seen what makes it worse is that you think youre 100% sure:thumbsdown: does anyone else agree

Any draft with Hartlett at 19, is not good that is for sure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back