Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on board with seeing if we can't turn delta around but not for much longer. There needs to be a set of restrictions for still going for zero, and another to suppress it until vax rates hit targets.

Speaking of which.. can we please keep up with Sydney on the vax rates? We're in the same position, why aren't people getting vaccinated?

There's a challenge for Dan - see if he can motivate the 40% people to do something instead of yelling at the 5% of people who ignore lockdown rules to stay st home.
We really need to up our vaccination rates to move closer in line with NSW. If they keep up their current rate, they'll get to 80% fully vaccinated mid October

Yep, definitely his fault people are selfish and not isolating when infectious.
Definitely his fault people from Melbourne are sneaking into regional and spreading it there.
Such egg on his face 🙄
It's astonishing how people are that blind that they can ignore people's ridiculously selfish behaviour to suit there own narrative.
Not Dan's fault that people are breaking the rules, but it is his responsibility to police the isolation orders and there's no doubt that a section of the community needs greater policing than the others (of course you can't target segments based on a specific profile though can you, because that would be racist...).

The source of the root source of the Shep outbreak linked to a Kialla man in his 30's is still under investigation, so can't be pinning it on stray Melbourners.

Definitely his fault people from Melbourne are sneaking into regional and spreading it there.
Such egg on his face 🙄
It's astonishing how people are that blind that they can ignore people's ridiculously selfish behaviour to suit there own narrative.

His messaging is all wrong in his press conferences.

He played the percentages wrong, instead of mollycoddling he should be strict and actually fine or jail people WA style. But he won't because "minorities" and punishing those that do the wrong thing may cause him votes that would see him lose an election.

My parents and their friends are in the late 60's and over bracket and there is a fair bit of hesitancy from them, it is a challenge, hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
My 85 yr old uncle was telling me yesterday that Paul Murray on Sky was quoting some numbers and "facts" that coronavirus was not that bad which has him on go slow to get a jab now fml

Such egg on his face 🙄
Clearly if in the same boat with o,brien in charge a state and fed lnp there would be conviction and plebs would heed the rules.

I do love some of the hypocrisy from some of the anti Andrews brigade

They are blaming Andrews for losing control of this outbreak yet are the first to criticise whenever lockdowns are implemented and constantly telling us we need to learn to live with the virus

He played the percentages wrong, instead of mollycoddling he should be strict and actually fine or jail people WA style. But he won't because "minorities" and punishing those that do the wrong thing may cause him votes that would see him lose an election.
We recently bought a 6 month old black Labrador puppy

I sat the puppy down and said:
"Look blackie it is really simple Less Movement = Less Contact = Less Covid, you got it?"

The puppy looked at me, tilted his head thought for a minute, then nodded

My 6 month old Labrador puppy is smarter than you

We recently bought a 6 month old black Labrador puppy

I sat the puppy down and said:
"Look blackie it is really simple Less Movement = Less Contact = Less Covid, you got it?"

The puppy looked at me, tilted his head thought for a minute, then nodded

My 6 month old Labrador puppy is smarter than you

Did you tell the puppy as well he’s not allowed to look at sunsets as it’s against the law?

Did you tell the puppy as well he’s not allowed to look at sunsets as it’s against the law?
Can’t look at Sunsets from your house or yard?

Our "Covid Commander" apologised profusely the Melbourne's Jewish community for this SuperDuper offensive statement when describing the situation in St Kilda

“We have accountants, we have architects, we have a sex worker, we have members of the Orthodox Jewish community, and we have a pizza guy who worked in a pizza shop in Glen Eira,” Mr Weimar said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our "Covid Commander" apologised profusely the Melbourne's Jewish community for this SuperDuper offensive statement when describing the situation in St Kilda

“We have accountants, we have architects, we have a sex worker, we have members of the Orthodox Jewish community, and we have a pizza guy who worked in a pizza shop in Glen Eira,” Mr Weimar said.
That's a long shot Multi if I've ever seen one.

How hard is it for the government to get in front of these rumours.
I also find it a bit odd that if you live in Shepparton you can technically hit the pub at 11am and go as hard as you can until Dan's presser and/or the health orders come into effect, despite that area currently having the highest rate per capita of 'rona than anywhere in the state.

NSW's late afternoon regional lockdown via a Tweet was poor form, but at least they got things moving!

We really need to up our vaccination rates to move closer in line with NSW. If they keep up their current rate, they'll get to 80% fully vaccinated mid October

Or we hit the wall at 70% like the UK...because morons who think they know better than literally every real scientist in the world.

In the last month its only gone up 5% there. 80% may be a pipe dream without mandatory vaccinations. Or the govt refuses benefits and bans access to public and private land.

The selfish *s can stay at home with their tin foil hats.

I do love some of the hypocrisy from some of the anti Andrews brigade

They are blaming Andrews for losing control of this outbreak yet are the first to criticise whenever lockdowns are implemented and constantly telling us we need to learn to live with the virus

You don't think there are people up north blaming Gladys for the outbreak, that hate the lockdowns and that realise we have to live with the virus?

If you think it's wrong to blame Andrews, that's one thing. But if they do, their position is not hypocritical at all.

Are we really going to start nitpicking on people who decided to sit down on a walk to watch the sunset?
No wonder his message is stale as fuc*.
The curfews were brought in to make it easier to stop and identify the groups having parties and breaking the rules we already had in place
Direct your anger and frustration and these groups instead of the people needing to increase lockdowns to stop them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back