Meet Up Interest in a BF Saints mock draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Hey guys now that the draft is over and picks are locked in just thought I would post about registering interest to do a St.Kilda board mock draft for this year.

Not sure if this is usually done by someone each year or not, but thought I would post to see if anyone was interested.

Obviously need 18 different posters willing to take a team each and take it in turns to draft players. We can use this thread to organise who will take who and when we will start it, creating a new thread specifically for it.

Personally, I would love to take the common enemy ATM in GWS if we do agree upon it.

What do posters think about the idea?

Adelaide Crows -
Brisbane Lions -
Carlton Blues - MordySaint
Collingwood Magpies - joop
Essendon Bombers - L_W_P
Fremantle Dockers - Bull3tblitz
Geelong Cats - dewah07
Gold Coast Suns - SK_MD_#7
GWS Giants - felsty
Hawthorn Hawks -
Melbourne Demons - Half Back Pocket
North Melbourne Kangaroos -
Port Power -
Richmond Tigers - HayesTheChamp
St.Kilda Saints - stkildathunda
Sydney Swans -
West Coast Eagles - Jezzarayman
Western Bulldogs - 12Chill

Last edited:
I'll take Saints :D

Are people keen to do it straight away or do we need a bit of time to have a look over lists to see what teams need?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Bulldogs thanks.

Picks 26, 27, 39, 45, 46 and 64 (Zaine Cordy). A bit to work with... I like it. Good challenge not having any top 20 picks.

Last edited:
Brisbane, Carlton, Hawthorn, North, Power, Swans and Adelaide still on the board!

Some okay clubs still on the board.

Power, Hawks and Brisbane not great options just because they have hardly any early picks but will try and get someone to fill them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back