Is this the end of the Greens?

Remove this Banner Ad

This mob have no understanding of democracy, the separation of powers nor the concept that without clean air, clean water or clean soil, we die. If any of these imperatives aren't available, we die!
Wow, what a genius you are.

None of that is threatened by this coal mine that Green Activist Scum are looking to stop from happening.

Someone needs to write a book called "Too Stupid to Live - A history of the Australian Greens Party"

None of that is threatened by this coal mine that Green Activist Scum are looking to stop from happening.

Someone needs to write a book called "Too Stupid to Live - A history of the Australian Greens Party"
Baby steps, Baldy. Try to make one coherent, measured argument of say 50 words before attempting to write anything longer.
I think Abbott underestimates climate change. If he loses the next election, it could well be for his ignorant views on the issue. For all Rudd's faults - he had a firm understanding of climate change. If only Gillard and Swan didn't have their own personal agenda, we'd already have a practical climate change policy in place.
Their personal agenda of "Kevin is a d**k"?

Gillard may have been considered too ambitious, but Swan didn't change jobs, so I'm not sure what ulterior motive you're imagining...

You numpties are a hilarious lot.

First you tell us that the earth has gone through Ice Ages on heaps of occasions in the past and everyone with even half a brain knows this is true and yet, these same scientists you rely on and believe in wholeheartedly when they tell us that there were many Ice Ages in the past, these same scientists are telling us that we are causing climate change because of our burning of carbon but this time, they're wrong!

Through the ages, exploiters and imperialists have relied on ignoramuses like you to retain their hold on wealth and privilege. The mongrels who are making billions of dollars a day by using 19th century technologies love simpletons like you.

First you tell us that the earth has gone through Ice Ages on heaps of occasions in the past and everyone with even half a brain knows this is true and yet, these same scientists you rely on and believe in wholeheartedly when they tell us that there were many Ice Ages in the past, these same scientists are telling us that we are causing climate change because of our burning of carbon but this time, they're wrong!

Through the ages, exploiters and imperialists have relied on ignoramuses like you to retain their hold on wealth and privilege. The mongrels who are making billions of dollars a day by using 19th century technologies love simpletons like you.
And governments love simpletons like yourself. They love the naive who bend over and allow them to rape and pillage them of $$'s through a simple process of brainwashing!

Last edited:

Instead we are seeing modern spruikers flogging ineffective 21 century technologies to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

"Climate Change" is perhaps the first and certainly the best example of how science became corrupted by Left Wing Lunatics and Green Carpetbaggers, so that now we need to talk of the Political Science of Climate Change.

"Climate Change" is perhaps the first and certainly the best example of how science became corrupted by Left Wing Lunatics and Green Carpetbaggers, so that now we need to talk of the Political Science of Climate Change.
It's so sad that you don't understand the extent of the utter stupidity of your post. And you probably get to vote.

You don't know much about the scientific method, do you?

You don't know much about the scientific method, do you?

I know it has been corrupted in this instance, that people who dare to challenge the "consensus" get driven out of institutions.

I know that the High Priests of Global Warming have been making fantastic predictions for over 15 years now and despite none of them coming true, people like you still have your FAITH.

I know it has been corrupted in this instance, that people who dare to challenge the "consensus" get driven out of institutions.

I know that the High Priests of Global Warming have been making fantastic predictions for over 15 years now and despite none of them coming true, people like you still have your FAITH.
Making billions while they are at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making billions while they are at it
Whose made billions?

I mean I know the fossil fuel industries have done so for decades, and consequently like the cigarette companies can spend a lot of money spreading misinformation to protect their industries, but I'm guessing your not talking about them?

People who challenge the consensus are fine as long as their science stands up (which rarely seems to happen). Also, how much money have all these scientists suddenly started making? Are the journalists and politicians who deny global warming going broke? Does reading a right wing blogger make one an expert?

And yes of course, fossil fuel companies have nothing whatsoever to gain from denying global warming. Just a coincidence that they end up with billions of dollars and the PM in their pocket.

Those nasty scientists.

Rich decides to slum it and appear on " The flog report "

Smashed him!

At this rate the thread title will look as silly as Dan's thread. Altho the OP at least entertains the prospect he could be wrong.

The 2nd most interesting thing about the interview is how little Bolt interrupted compared to normal. I thought he said "no fear, no favours"? :rolleyes:

Smashed him!

At this rate the thread title will look as silly as Dan's thread. Altho the OP at least entertains the prospect he could be wrong.

The 2nd most interesting thing about the interview is how little Bolt interrupted compared to normal. I thought he said "no fear, no favours"? :rolleyes:
I think he tried but Richard just keep talking over him.
Richard is the best thing to happen to the Greens since Bob Brown.

And governments love simpletons like yourself. They love the naive who bend over and allow them to rape and pillage them of $$'s through a simple process of brainwashing!
Yep.
It's how Abbott won power.
All you need to do is to trick enough stupid people to vote against their own interests with simplistic slogans and fear campaigns.
That's why you'll rarely find a Liberal voter who reads, listens to, or watches quality journalism. It creates too much cognitive dissonance.

What is it with right nuffies thinking global warming is bullshit...
Previously they've been tricked by big Tobacco and James Hardy industries.
They're falling for exactly the same tactics again.
You see a similar thing on the far left with the Anti Vacc lobby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back