Israel, Palestine, and everything related

Remove this Banner Ad

As for your constant whining about the Australian MSM, go read the age or the guardian or watch the ABC.. you seem the type of character that would get off on the almost daily Israel bashing articles (that are heavily one sided) that they produce.

The biggest news organisation in the country isn't 'mainstream' enough it seems.

Wow, your true colours are revealed for all to see.

2 barbaric animals break into a place of worship with knives, guns and axes and kill 6 innocent people for nothing but being a different religion. This is not an accident, this is not an act of self defence, it is not an attack to stop and kill terrorists, it is not to stop rockets.. this is calculated murder on innocent civilians.

And you condone this because the side of the deaths is not the side you 'barrack' for in the conflict.

It doesn't matter who is on the receiving end of this barbaric attack (if Israelis broke into a mosque in east Jerusalem and stabbed 6 Palestinians, or chinese or italians whatever, it'd be just as horrible), it is reprehensible no matter the side. You need to grow up and start condemning these attrocities (which are frequently being) committed by 'your boys' the Palestinians, just as you would be so quick to condemn the Israelis.

As for your constant whining about the Australian MSM, go read the age or the guardian or watch the ABC.. you seem the type of character that would get off on the almost daily Israel bashing articles (that are heavily one sided) that they produce.

Whatever.

You are correct in that I have taken sides.

I side with the oppressed people, fighting a systematic genocide of their people.

I didn't bother to read the rest.

Whatever.

You are correct in that I have taken sides.

I side with the oppressed people, fighting a systematic genocide of their people.

I didn't bother to read the rest.

You couldn't have validated my point any better.

You condone (or support) the gruesome hacking to death of innocent civilians in a place of worship, because they are Israelis. You support terrorism inflicted on innocents.

Scum like you make me sick.

Everyone who reads your posts from now on knows your true colours. The less people like you on this earth, the better. You are beyond help, I feel no need to engage in discussions with sub humans like you.

Last edited:

2 barbaric animals break into a place of worship with knives, guns and axes and kill 6 innocent people for nothing but being a different religion. This is not an accident, this is not an act of self defence, it is not an attack to stop and kill terrorists, it is not to stop rockets.. this is calculated murder on innocent civilians.

And you condone this because the side of the deaths is not the side you 'barrack' for in the conflict.

It doesn't matter who is on the receiving end of this barbaric attack (if Israelis broke into a mosque in east Jerusalem and stabbed 6 Palestinians, or chinese or italians whatever, it'd be just as horrible), it is reprehensible no matter the side. You need to grow up and start condemning these attrocities (which are frequently being) committed by 'your boys' the Palestinians, just as you would be so quick to condemn the Israelis.

think it pales to baruch goldstein's atrocity a decade back. And we have not heart of 8 juveniles in the previous month who got it in the WB have we. It was murder and atrocity and terrorism, there is no apologia on my part, it does not matter if they are taking an eye for an eye, it is brutal and inhumane, and attacking at a place of worship, it sort of cant make it worse, because it is absolute, but it sort of does make it worse in the definition of terrorism because it is a black mark on your religion

Everyone who reads your posts from now on knows your true colours. The less people like you on this earth, the better. You are beyond help, I feel no need to engage in discussions with sub humans like you.
charged terminology is charged. really has no place in this thread.

tho, thats said, maybe it does, cos this is quite an unedifying thread. understatement this is. yoda

think it pales to baruch goldstein's atrocity a decade back. And we have not heart of 8 juveniles in the previous month who got it in the WB have we. It was murder and atrocity and terrorism, there is no apologia on my part, it does not matter if they are taking an eye for an eye, it is brutal and inhumane, and attacking at a place of worship, it sort of cant make it worse, because it is absolute, but it sort of does make it worse in the definition of terrorism because it is a black mark on your religion

Baruch Goldstein atrocity, the stabbings in China by Islamic extremists, this current synagogue atrocity.. are all as disgusting as each other

You couldn't have validated my point any better.

You condone (or support) the gruesome hacking to death of innocent civilians in a place of worship, because they are Israelis. You support terrorism inflicted on innocents.

Scum like you make me sick.

Whatever champ. Not going to lose any sleep over it.
I do not support the killing of any innocent people.
The topic of this thread is:
Why doesn't Aus msm report on Israel's ongoing atrocities against Arabs?

My point is merely that the media coverage is so biased towards Israel, how many Palestinians were murdered by Israel that day but you just never heard about it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you elaborate on this "systematic genocide"? Have you been to the West Bank? East Jerusalem? Jericho, Ramallah, Bethlehem, Nablus?
What does one have to do with the other?

Plenty of people that live in region have that view, Israeli & Palestinian alike.

So claiming "have you been" there is totally irrelevant to the debate (unless you're debating penis size).

What does one have to do with the other?

Where does this claim of "systematic genocide" come from? Has it been observed?

Plenty of people that live in region have that view, Israeli & Palestinian alike.

Having recently talked to many people in the West Bank (both Israeli and Palestinian), such a view is largely an extremist one. And I'm certainly not denying that oppression of Palestinians in the West Bank occurs. It does occur.

So claiming "have you been" there is totally irrelevant to the debate (unless you're debating penis size).

Once again, I'm asking upon what basis is the claim made, that "systematic genocide" is occurring.

The claim, made by people like the Palestinian president, is due to the tactics of Israel over a long period of time.

It's rubbish. If the Palestinian president is accusing Israel of committing genocide against the Palestinians, then he is accusing them of deliberately, systematically executing them en masse, hundreds of thousands or millions of them. That's accusing Israel of an attempt to exterminate an entire people, like the Nazis did the Jews, like the Ottoman Turks did the Armenians, like the Hutus did the Tutsis in Rwanda.

Israel is doing a poor job of their "systematic genocide", if that is the case.

The Arab population of Israel in 2013 was estimated at 1,658,000, representing 20.7% of the country's population. The Gaza Strip has about 1.8 million people (July 2014 estimate). In 2006, the official number of Arab residents in Israel was 1,413,500 people. About 950,000 Arabs lived in Palestine before the 1948-49 war.

UN estimates suggest that in the Palestinian territories (Gaza Strip and West Bank) between 2005-2010, that there were 128,000 live births per year and about 14,000 deaths per year.

In the West Bank, the July 2014 estimate was that the population was 2,731,052 (including East Jerusalem). That includes Israeli settlers. 83% of the West Bank population is Palestinian Arab, 17% are Jewish.

That's accusing Israel of an attempt to exterminate an entire people, like the Nazis did the Jews, like the Ottoman Turks did the Armenians, like the Hutus did the Tutsis in Rwanda.
That's your definition of genocide. I believe the International Court of Justice has a different definition.

It's debatable whether Mahmoud Abbas' claims meet that definition but it's not a debate without foundation.

You cant 'justify' the behaviors on either side of this situation. Ordinary people on both sides are victims.
The Israeli occupation is illegal & oppressive. They have no right to be their in the first place. The vast majority of the world support a Palestinian state & also the right to safety of the legitimate Israeli homeland. It just suits the extremists on both sides to do what they do.
In the end Israel must leave the illegally occupied areas. That is the first, not the last step.

Really? Do tell.
Like the fact firstly Israel deny things the same way which the nazi did. Further Israel trying to paint imagery that they are superior than the Palestinian. Carrying out mass attacks with civillian collateral with little care or regard much like the way which the nazi gassed the jews for being jews. The attempted cover up of attacks and also the subsequent blaming of the other side for this attacks.

Like the fact firstly Israel deny things the same way which the nazi did. Further Israel trying to paint imagery that they are superior than the Palestinian. Carrying out mass attacks with civillian collateral with little care or regard much like the way which the nazi gassed the jews for being jews. The attempted cover up of attacks and also the subsequent blaming of the other side for this attacks.

You sir, clearly have no idea.

In fact your post was so luducrious, I just couldn't resist replying.

Let's break down your post piece by piece:

"Like the fact firstly Israel deny things the same way which the nazi did. Further Israel trying to paint imagery that they are superior than the Palestinian."

These are nothing but vague generalisations based on zero evidence, and nothing but sheer hearsay to support your anti-Israel ramblings. What are these so called 'things' that the Israelis and Nazis both denied? Sorry, but I am yet to see Israeli TV commercials demonising Palestinians with negative stereotypical traits.

However champ, I do note that on Palestinian TV (in Gaza) there are children programs that instruct palestinian kids to "kill all the jews" and that they are scum etc. Children were handed out lollies when the 3 Israeli teenagers were kidnapped. Jews are constantly demonised by the Palestinians. Wouldn't this be "painting imagery that they a superior" to Israelis/Jews? You are a joke.

"Carrying out mass attacks with civillian collateral with little care or regard much like the way which the nazi gassed the jews for being jews."

:drunk:

I give you 2 challenges...

1 - Show me 1 nation on Earth that goes to the lengths the Israelis do in limiting civilian casualties (warning procedures etc) with appropriate evidence. Because you won't. Israel have one of if not the best warning systems for impending attacks in the world. No other country sends text messages, leaflets etc like big bad israel does. I am not denying that there are civilian casualties (there are a lot which is terrible, but you have to ask yourself how many civilian casualties are a direct result of Hamas from firing rocktes from Civilian homes, schools mosques? a few right?).

2 - You say the Nazi's had little regard for Jews, like the Jews they gassed were 'Collateral". What a load of shite you bigot. They systematically and methodically (with extreme precision that took years of planning) rounded up all the jews that could be found in their millions (including women, children and infants) like cattle and drove them to be gassed. This is not 'collateral' this is the systematic murder of millions. And you compare this, to Israel? Israel are not firing missiles at Palestinians (or rounding up Palestinians to be murdered) because they arePalestinian, they are firing strikes in gaza to PREVENT rocket fire. The nazis didn't gas jews to 'prevent' terrorism, they did so because they were lead by a maniac trying to systematically murder millions. You show your full ignorance here. Please show me the Israelis are doing this.

I won't hold my breath for these challenges.

The attempted cover up of attacks and also the subsequent blaming of the other side for this attacks.

What has Israel covered up exactly? please provide examples.

Also, both sides blame each other, can't you see this? Or is it just Israel blaming the other side? You need to take off your terrorist justification glasses for one second... Hamas just blamed the senseless hacking to death of 4 innocent civlians on the death of a Palestinian bus driver (which has now been proven in the witness of the Palestinian deceased's family of it being suicide). Sorry you are wrong again.

Also, I tend to think that the blame on Hamas for using their civilians as shields (which they openly admit to) as somewhat accurate.

Bottom line - I do not care if you hate Israel, I don't care if you love the atrocities that Hamas commit.. what I care about is nuff nuffs like you that comparing/equating disgusting events of the Holocaust with things perceived to be committed by Israel. You are factually and insultingly incorrect. There is no grey area about that.

Last edited:
You sir, clearly have no idea.

In fact your post was so luducrious, I just couldn't resist replying.

Let's break down your post piece by piece:

"Like the fact firstly Israel deny things the same way which the nazi did. Further Israel trying to paint imagery that they are superior than the Palestinian."

These are nothing but vague generalisations based on zero evidence, and nothing but sheer hearsay to support your anti-Israel ramblings. What are these so called 'things' that the Israelis and Nazis both denied? Sorry, but I am yet to see Israeli TV commercials demonising Palestinians with negative stereotypical traits.

However champ, I do note that on Palestinian TV (in Gaza) there are children programs that instruct palestinian kids to "kill all the jews" and that they are scum etc. Wouldn't this be "painting imagery that they a superior" to Israelis/Jews? You are a joke.

"Carrying out mass attacks with civillian collateral with little care or regard much like the way which the nazi gassed the jews for being jews."

:drunk:

I give you 2 challenges...

1 - Show me 1 nation on Earth that goes to the lengths the Israelis do in limiting civilian casualties (warning procedures etc) with appropriate evidence. Because you won't. Israel have one of if not the best warning systems for impending attacks in the world. No other country sends text messages, leaflets etc like big bad israel does. I am not denying that there are civilian casualties (there are a lot which is terrible, but you have to ask yourself how many civilian casualties are a direct result of Hamas from firing rocktes from Civilian homes, schools mosques? a few right?).

2 - You say the Nazi's had little regard for Jews, like the Jews they gassed were 'Collateral". What a load of shite you bigot. They systematically and methodically (with extreme precision that took years of planning) rounded up all the jews that could be found in their millions (including women, children and infants) like cattle and drove them to be gassed. This is not 'collateral' this is the systematic murder of millions. And you compare this, to Israel? Israel are not firing missiles at Palestinians (or rounding up Palestinians to be murdered) because they arePalestinian, they are firing strikes in gaza to PREVENT rocket fire. The nazis didn't gas jews to 'prevent' terrorism, they did so because they were lead by a maniac trying to systematically murder millions. You show your full ignorance here.

I won't hold my breath for these challenges.

The attempted cover up of attacks and also the subsequent blaming of the other side for this attacks.

What has Israel covered up exactly? please provide examples.

Also, both sides blame each other, can't you see this? Or is it just Israel blaming the other side? You need to take off your terrorist justification glasses for one second... Hamas just blamed the senseless hacking to death of 4 innocent civlians on the death of a Palestinian bus driver (which has now been proven in the witness of the Palestinian deceased's family of it being suicide). Sorry you are wrong again.

Also, I tend to think that the blame on Hamas for using their civilians as shields (which they openly admit to) as somewhat accurate.

Bottom line - I do not care if you hate Israel, I don't care if you love the atrocities that Hamas commit.. what I care about is nuff nuffs like you that comparing/equating disgusting events of the Holocaust with things perceived to be committed by Israel. You are factually and insultingly incorrect. There is no grey area about that.

Here is an example of Israelis failures to stop civilian casualities.

Explain also about how Israel is not being systematic in their actions when they manage despite supposedly having highly sophisticated equipment hit children on a beach with a football?

Here also is an actual example of Israel's deflection and lying regarding their actions.

Here is an example of Israel instigating the same standard tactics used by the Nazis to discriminate against Jews.

Both are examples of Israel blaming Hamas for the outcomes of Israeli attacks.

Don't tell me I am a bigot when it is clear Israel are clearly as bigoted with some of their positions on Palestine as the Nazi's were towards the Jews.

It is clear Israel have intentions to control this area and are against Palestine's operation. Much the same as the Nazis wanted to control Jews. This fact is clear and the long term evidence points to this.

Here is an example of Israelis failures to stop civilian casualities.

Explain also about how Israel is not being systematic in their actions when they manage despite supposedly having highly sophisticated equipment hit children on a beach with a football?

Here also is an actual example of Israel's deflection and lying regarding their actions.

Here is an example of Israel instigating the same standard tactics used by the Nazis to discriminate against Jews.

Both are examples of Israel blaming Hamas for the outcomes of Israeli attacks.

Don't tell me I am a bigot when it is clear Israel are clearly as bigoted with some of their positions on Palestine as the Nazi's were towards the Jews.

It is clear Israel have intentions to control this area and are against Palestine's operation. Much the same as the Nazis wanted to control Jews. This fact is clear and the long term evidence points to this.

You have failed to directly respond to my post. Yes, Israel have made some errors (beach strike) but you have likened them to the Nazis who systematically murdered jews because they are jewish. You failed to prove that Jews murder Palestinians because they are Palestinian. Palestinian civilian casualties result from Israeli air strikes that are targeted against Hamas militants or rocket storage sights.

The difference between you and I is that I note the Israeli mistakes and note that they are not perfect. They do all they can for the survival of their population first, and the safety of the Palestinians is second, thats the way the world works. But you refuse to denounce the terrible things that Hamas do (who unlike Israel actually do commit these murders with the full intention of murdering innocent people), you refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong in likening Israel to Nazi Germany in that Israel is not systimatically murdering a group of people based on nothing but their religion. That is why you are a bigot.

The Nazis didnt want to control the Jews, they wanted to murder the entire Jewish population and destroy the culture. If you cannot see a difference, I feel sorry for you.

Would appreciate your thoughts on the following:

- Your thoughts on the Palestinians demonising Jews (especially to kids via TV programs). And Hamas's celebrations calling the hacking to death of 4 innocent people as 'heroic'.

- Your thoughts on Hamas purposely firing and storing rockets from civilian locations (which they admit they do as a human shield tactic and to further their cause) and whether this does (or doesn't) contribute to Palestinian casualties.

- Whether you think Hamas ever blame Israel for their blood thirsty atrocities on civilians (stabbings, kidnappings, rocket attacks, running over with vehicles)

- Whether you think Hamas are justified in their attacks on Israeli civilians (women children) and whether it will lead to peace OR if it will lead to Israeli response.

Oh yeah, still waiting on evidence that Israel are systematically rounding up the Palestinians on death marches to the gas chambers. This is obviously another cover up by Israel is it not?

You have failed to directly respond to my post. Yes, Israel have made some errors (beach strike) but you have likened them to the Nazis who systematically murdered jews because they are jewish. You failed to prove that Jews murder Palestinians because they are Palestinian. Palestinian civilian casualties result from Israeli air strikes that are targeted against Hamas militants or rocket storage sights.

The difference between you and I is that I note the Israeli mistakes and note that they are not perfect. They do all they can for the survival of their population first, and the safety of the Palestinians is second, thats the way the world works. But you refuse to denounce the terrible things that Hamas do (who unlike Israel actually do commit these murders with the full intention of murdering innocent people), you refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong in likening Israel to Nazi Germany in that Israel is not systimatically murdering a group of people based on nothing but their religion. That is why you are a bigot.

The Nazis didnt want to control the Jews, they wanted to murder the entire Jewish population and destroy the culture. If you cannot see a difference, I feel sorry for you.

Would appreciate your thoughts on the following:

- Your thoughts on the Palestinians demonising Jews (especially to kids via TV programs). And Hamas's celebrations calling the hacking to death of 4 innocent people as 'heroic'.

- Your thoughts on Hamas purposely firing and storing rockets from civilian locations (which they admit they do as a human shield tactic and to further their cause) and whether this does (or doesn't) contribute to Palestinian casualties.

- Whether you think Hamas ever blame Israel for their blood thirsty atrocities on civilians (stabbings, kidnappings, rocket attacks, running over with vehicles)

- Whether you think Hamas are justified in their attacks on Israeli civilians (women children) and whether it will lead to peace OR if it will lead to Israeli response.

Oh yeah, still waiting on evidence that Israel are systematically rounding up the Palestinians on death marches to the gas chambers. This is obviously another cover up by Israel is it not?
Did I ever say that the rounding up of Palestinians in order to gas them was the reason for the similarities between Israel and the Nazis? Nice straw man and lie.

If the alert systems of Israel were so good then they would eliminate and prevent much of the troubles their forces have caused.

I don't discount the terrible things that Hamas have done, however it is clear that there is one party who was and is clearly exacerbating situations through their own actions and then trying to blame others for it and as if they are the bad guys. And guess what they are not Israeli.

Good to see that you are quick to try and turn the table back onto what Hamas is doing as if they are the bad ones and Israel is not innocent.

The first paragraph last line is a fallacy as amazingly is shown through these videos.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-orgasm-israelis-celebrate-slaughter-facebook

Here is an example of Israelis making massively stupid comments about Palestine.

Hey you can stay on your high horse about Israel's moral superiority all you like and your own too for that fact when it is clear you are a bigot and absolutely interested only in blaming hamas.

Typical bigoted jewish/Israeli mentality. It would be nice to see some pro Israel supporters say that the actions of these two are reprehensible but based on the attacks towards Palestinians I can regrettably see why they may carry it out as a revenge attack although sick and evil. Your complaining of fanboi behaviour by posters such as Geelong_Bisons_#36 is laughably hypocritical considering comments like these you have made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back