Israel, Palestine, and everything related

Remove this Banner Ad

Stopped reading here.
This is just laughable.
Israel kill way more civilians than the Palestinians.

lol.

Mate you simply don't get it and are quite out of your depth.

You see more palestinians die and ignore the entire history and context and that makes you a fool.

If a cop shoots a crazed gun man in self defense is the cop the baddie? If the roles were reversed and the Palestinians had the weapons there would be no Israel and all the jews, non muslims would be dead. Think about it champ. More palestinians die because their leaders directly put them in danger for their cause, all whilst israel uphold unprecedented warning procedures to prevent civilian loss.

Maybe israel should let a few rockets go through or let a few terrorists in to even up the numbers? The fact israel are protecting their civilians better and consequently having less civilians killed has no bearing on who is good. Just because hamas can't break through israels strong defence doesn't make them any less evil. Is Charles Manson now the good guy because he is behind bars and can't cause damage?

Facts are hamas are doing all they can to kill innocent people, with knives trucks and cars and you side with those monsters, just because they arnt so successful in carrying out these barbaric attrocities.

I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

This would go some way to explaining why.
B6J7CZiCQAAenDm.jpg

Yes, our politicians have a very good reason not to recognize Palestine.

Oz is a puppet for US foreign policy - always has been. We do what we are told. The US will never recognize Palestine - the why should be very obvious to all. Even though times are somewhat changing Israel has extreme influence over the US, and particularly many of the oligarchs and organisations that run USA.

LMAO!
The only person out of their depth here is you my zionist friend.

Geez when do school holidays end? Such a detailed in depth response! You just articulate things so well, your counter arguments are gold you must be right!

You clearly have no idea when it comes to the ME situation and are unable to produce a response in relation to the issues I brought up, particularly the despicable things Hamas do. Your response to everything is 'Nah uh, you're wrong', and it's quite childish and ignorant.

Arguing with you is like trying to discuss evolution or biology with a 6 year old. I'm done. Thumbs up to you bud!

Last edited:
Geez when do school holidays end? Such a detailed in depth response! You just articulate things so well, your counter arguments are gold you must be right!

You clearly have no idea when it comes to the ME situation and are unable to produce a response in relation to the issues I brought up, particularly the despicable things Hamas do. Your response to everything is 'Nah uh, you're wrong', and it's quite childish and ignorant.

Arguing with you is like trying to discuss evolution or biology with a 6 year old. I'm done. Thumbs up to you bud!

Lol. It's so amusing seeing someone who watches the news on tv and thinks they know what is happening in the world.
Open your mind to something other than propaganda and you might learn something.

Lol. It's so amusing seeing someone who watches the news on tv and thinks they know what is happening in the world.
Open your mind to something other than propaganda and you might learn something.

I spent 6 months volunteering in the region and have friends there, Jewish as well as Arab whom I keep in touch with. I am quite aware of the situation and read about it from various sources. Have you been to the region? I doubt it.

When the Palestinians commit an act of terrorism that is not propaganda. Did palestinians hack to death 4 innocent Israelis at the synagogue or was that al made up? When hamas fire rockets from a mosque that isnt propaganda.. Hamas admitted they do this themselves! I'm not making this up, do some research and you'll see so yourself. Just because this goes against your biased view doesn't mean it's 'propaganda' as you suggest lol. But I don't even expect you to look it up, I'm fully expecting you to shout out propoganda! Propoganda!

Whatever you say champ, I'm not sure where you get your 'anti israel propoganda' from... You like posting out dated articles from pro palestinian sites.. Fair enough I don't care, but don't go spitting out tripe that what I've been saying is propoganda, I go by facts and not biased websites like you. You clearly don't, you are yet to disprove a single thing I've said. Good luck with life!

Again, I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one that teaches world history I guess.

Palestine got divided into 2 states like India did. If you are happy living under Israeli rule then stay in Israel. If you wanted to be in the muslim part then you go to Jordan.

They took the third option and tried to drive the Jews into the sea. They lost, and they've been crying about it for 50 years.

I spent 6 months volunteering in the region and have friends there, Jewish as well as Arab whom I keep in touch with. I am quite aware of the situation and read about it from various sources. Have you been to the region? I doubt it.

When the Palestinians commit an act of terrorism that is not propaganda. Did palestinians hack to death 4 innocent Israelis at the synagogue or was that al made up? When hamas fire rockets from a mosque that isnt propaganda.. Hamas admitted they do this themselves! I'm not making this up, do some research and you'll see so yourself. Just because this goes against your biased view doesn't mean it's 'propaganda' as you suggest lol. But I don't even expect you to look it up, I'm fully expecting you to shout out propoganda! Propoganda!

Whatever you say champ, I'm not sure where you get your 'anti israel propoganda' from... You like posting out dated articles from pro palestinian sites.. Fair enough I don't care, but don't go spitting out tripe that what I've been saying is propoganda, I go by facts and not biased websites like you. You clearly don't, you are yet to disprove a single thing I've said. Good luck with life!

Again, I feel sorry for you.

Your post is a great example of the hypocrisy of Israel.
Bla bla bla 4 dead. Bla bla bla.

So we'll just bomb a few hundred civilians and call it even?

How many innocent Palestinian children have been murdered by the IDF?

Your glasses need cleaning.

Yes, our politicians have a very good reason not to recognize Palestine.

Oz is a puppet for US foreign policy - always has been. We do what we are told. The US will never recognize Palestine - the why should be very obvious to all. Even though times are somewhat changing Israel has extreme influence over the US, and particularly many of the oligarchs and organisations that run USA.
You are not allowed to talk about that.

The one that teaches world history I guess.

Palestine got divided into 2 states like India did. If you are happy living under Israeli rule then stay in Israel. If you wanted to be in the muslim part then you go to Jordan.

They took the third option and tried to drive the Jews into the sea. They lost, and they've been crying about it for 50 years.

I hope you're not a history teacher because the facts you claims are, at best, misleading and at worst just downright false.

Once again, the kowtowing to Israel by the West knows no bounds.

There is a such a lack of courage in supporting a common sense position and one that will actually ensure peace in the Middle East. By not having a Palestinian state, you are in effect encouraging unrest and instability in the region.

Once again, the kowtowing to Israel by the West knows no bounds.

There is a such a lack of courage in supporting a common sense position and one that will actually ensure peace in the Middle East. By not having a Palestinian state, you are in effect encouraging unrest and instability in the region.

So you think the Palestinians will stop their terror against Israelis (who are now even more vulnerable and open to attack) when they get their state? Will Hamas all of a sudden flip a 180 and amend their charter and vision from "kill all the jews and israelis" to "lets live peacefully side by side"?

And.. will Israel be putting their own civilians in greater danger?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back