Israel, Palestine, and everything related

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, the Israeli goal in the peace talks is for peace.

Look at the history of the talks...they (Israel & PLO/PA) were very close until Hamas jumped in and insisted it wasn't good enough and they'd keep the Jihad going until Israel was completely gone. Israel decided why bother making the concessions they were making when they would effectively get nothing in return.

Israel and the PLO were very close until Israeli extremists shot Yitzhak Rabin.

You didn't notice that the leaders of the Arab Spring called themselves the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, with similar un-secular names elsewhere?

Yeah, that' s what it became, for sure. But when it kicked off, in Tunisia when its dictator Zine el Abidine Ben Ali was overthrown in 2011, there was that 'hopey changey' kind of feeling. Of course, the lapse of Libya into a failed state exploited by Islamists after the overthrow of Gaddafi was inevitable, Egypt going full Islamist for a while (but democratically) and the crushing of revolutionary feelings in Bahrain by Saudi forces all helped, along with the painting of Islamist insurgents as a 'Free Syrian Army' by a Washington eager for Bashar Assad' s removal to cast a shadow over the Arab Spring.

So yeah, I noticed all that. In hindsight I was mistaken, but it didn't stop me hoping for something better in the beginning when they talked about the 'Tunisia effect' spreading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who owns the MSM ?

Palestinians perhaps?

food for thought: " (today) The six corporations that collectively control U.S. media today are... Back in 1983 50 corporations..."

lol. :drunk:

don't tell me... um... the joos??

please share more of your conspiracies.. is the moon made of cheese? I've always believed that one.

Loving all the articles from Geelong_Bisons from 2012 and 2013, keep them coming. Let go of those straws buddy, any tighter and you might hurt yourself.

Keep preaching your support for jihad terrorism!

I thought we did this already strauchnyy?

One side has nuclear weapons, F16s, Black Hawks, Drones, Iron Dome, APCs, Centurion tanks, a naval blockade, satelites etc. The other side has pitchforks and fireworks. We don't have to second guess what the Zionists would be saying if the situations were reversed - because they were the terrorists not so long ago and they committed many atrocities.

Of course, Fawzi Barhoum's views are extreme and not constructive to the greater good. But when Israel uses its military might to bomb the shite out of Gaza it will push people into feeling so helpless that desperate measures are required.

lol. :drunk:

don't tell me... um... the joos??

na i reckon its the Palestinians

please share more of your conspiracies.. is the moon made of cheese? I've always believed that one

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...trol-almost-everything-we-watch-hear-and-read

http://investmentwatchblog.com/only-six-corporations-own-all-mainstream-media-in-the-united-states/

http://economyincrisis.org/content/...ons-that-are-controlling-the-mainstream-media

http://www.newsfocus.org/media_control.htm

unfortunately i think its fair dinkum boss

i just asked "who owns the msm" in a thread titled "why doesnt aus msm report isreal ongoing atrocities against arabs". is that bad? if so, i am sorry!

Last edited:

One side has nuclear weapons, F16s, Black Hawks, Drones, Iron Dome, APCs, Centurion tanks, a naval blockade, satelites etc. The other side has pitchforks and fireworks. We don't have to second guess what the Zionists would be saying if the situations were reversed - because they were the terrorists not so long ago and they committed many atrocities.

Of course, Fawzi Barhoum's views are extreme and not constructive to the greater good. But when Israel uses its military might to bomb the shite out of Gaza it will push people into feeling so helpless that desperate measures are required.

They are as bad as each other and will never give an inch. They will reap what they sow.

are they as bad or is one side worse?

KGBeast - if you are talking metaphorically or mentally I can almost agree with you

Yet as Lester Burnham states in regards to weaponry it seem a somewhat unfair match up:

ibMF0TY.jpg

ever tried playing the sport of basketball, being short?

Reckon it will backfire. Any student who goes out of his/her way to present a pro-Israeli view will be labelled as a government shill.

you would feel a bit ripped off seeing a Jewish Inter Defence Force employee getting the big bucks, why you do it for free

Last edited:

One side targets civilians, women, children with all weapons available to them (cars, rockets, explosives) because of their religion, the other side targets the terrorists who are trying to kill said civilians.

This is not to say that no innocent Palestinians are killed in the cross fire - I'm not denying that - But that is the intentions from both sides. The sheer fact that injured Hamas and general Palestinians are treated by Israeli doctors in Israeli hospitals whilst Hamas TV and media are instructing their people to kill innocent Israeli citizens speaks volumes. Imagine if Tony Abbott came out and instructed the Aussie public to run over or stab to death all muslims civilians in the country, and worse, if this was considered 'the norm'.

If the situations were reversed as you say, and the Palestinians had the F16s, drones etc there would be no jews in Israel because they would have all been lined up against the wall slaughtered before you could say allah akbar. God forbid Hamas are ever in control of weapons like this, it would be on for young and old and they would have no hesitation in killing all the Jews, Christians or non-muslims for that matter. Meanwhile Palestinians remain in Israel, even though Israel has all the weapons.. even in the midst of countless barbaric acts of terrorism Israel refrains from booting the Palestinians out... if this was Syria, or any other ME country for that matter, it would be goodnight for the Palestinians. Says a lot if you ask me...

Fawzi Barhoum's views are extreme? He is the spokesperson of the Palestinian leadership in gaza! the voice of the Palestinians in gaza you might say. I find that astonishing and cannot be brushed aside as an 'extreme' view.. no, he represents the governing authority in gaza. Secondly, I would argue that if there were no rockets, there would be no Israeli response. I would argue if the Palestinian leadership actually cared about their people, they would engage Israel from areas that would minimise the chance of endangering their own civilians.. the fact is they do the opposite and follow a manual (look up Hamas's human shield manual it's a real thing) on how to maximise their civilian casualties because it 1 - makes it harder for Israel to navigate around Palestinian civilians and 2 - gets the world wide media on side. Also, Fawzi's words have nothing to do with the recent conflict in gaza, Palestinians have been speaking the same words long before this year, it is the only way the Palestinians react, or respond to Israel. There is hardly a peaceful dialogue, only violence acts of terrorism that date long before protective edge.

This thread goes around in circles so I can't be bothered going around another loop but I'll reiterate the point that any path to peace begins with the Palestinians renouncing terrorism and accepting Israel's right to exist. Until this happens, it is just too dangerous for Israel to withdraw to 1967 borders and if we know one thing, it is that Israel will protect its civilians above anything else.

Happy new year to you.

na i reckon its the Palestinians

please share more of your conspiracies.. is the moon made of cheese? I've always believed that one

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...trol-almost-everything-we-watch-hear-and-read

http://investmentwatchblog.com/only-six-corporations-own-all-mainstream-media-in-the-united-states/

http://economyincrisis.org/content/...ons-that-are-controlling-the-mainstream-media

http://www.newsfocus.org/media_control.htm

unfortunately i think its fair dinkum boss

i just asked "who owns the msm" in a thread titled "why doesnt aus msm report isreal ongoing atrocities against arabs". is that bad? if so, i am sorry!

My bad, thought you were implying the jews control the media which is one of my favourite stereotypes along with all muslims are terrorists, all christian priests are pedophiles and all japanese harpoon whales for breakfast.

On this board it gets laughable sometimes because most Aussie media outlets are heavily pro-palestinian and anti Israel (Guardian, ABC, Fairfax Media to name a few).

Overseas CNN and BBC are quite hilarious in their anti Israel shite. I recall CNN published an article titled "Israelis shoot Palestinians" referring to the 2 Palestinian terrorists who died in the shootout after they stormed a synagogue and hacked to death 6 innocent people.

This thread was started by a far left poster who has a strong hatred of Israel and has become an Israel bashing thread. If this was a thread against Palestinians or muslims it would have been closed by the mods by now...

One side targets civilians, women, children with all weapons available to them (cars, rockets, explosives) because of their religion, the other side targets the terrorists who are trying to kill said civilians.

Stopped reading here.
This is just laughable.
Israel kill way more civilians than the Palestinians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back