Toast Kudos To Brad Scott Thread !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol - we are the 2nd best 2nd half side. I tipped us to finish 6th and win a final. I never bagged him or wanted him sacked.

You look stupid now and your footy knowledge is putrid. You must have been shattered lady night. Suck it up princess.

Put in perspective, all this mean-spirited bullshit at a time we should be collectively euphoric about our team comes from just one source. It is the same source who has previously established he is 100% clueless as a football judge. Read his anti-LT rants from over the years if you need proof.

Put in perspective, all this mean-spirited bullshit at a time we should be collectively euphoric about our team comes from just one source. It is the same source who has previously established he is 100% clueless as a football judge. Read his anti-LT rants from over the years if you need proof.
Stuff the haters - we are into a prelim!!!!! Run us down now.

That's right.

Lol - we are the 2nd best 2nd half side. I tipped us to finish 6th and win a final. I never bagged him or wanted him sacked.

You look stupid now and your footy knowledge is putrid. You must have been shattered lady night. Suck it up princess.
The only thing I needed to suck up was the panadol. Why would I be shattered? I knew we were a top 4 side, I've been proven right. The only thing I'm shattered by is Boomer.

Are you related to Brad because you seem to take criticism personally?

you play backwards, you play short. You dont give up the ball, you keep it in hand and wind the clock down and you start doing it 5 mins to go while you still have a decent lead.

Why not take it one week at a time, play the percentages, go when it's your turn, leave nothing in the tank, back your instincts, take the game on and post a lot of cliches to pretend you know you are talking about.

We are collectively euphoric. And I was not the only one saying Brads coaching was flawed. There was no mean spirited s**t, Brads probably a really nice guy.

And my anti-LT rants were proven correct. He had to be dropped back to the 2's but to his credit he worked his way back. BUT he still flops around, and still pays for it.

Why not take it one week at a time, play the percentages, go when it's your turn, leave nothing in the tank, back your instincts, take the game on and post a lot of cliches to pretend you know you are talking about.

My friend....... "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

We are collectively euphoric. And I was not the only one saying Brads coaching was flawed. There was no mean spirited s**t, Brads probably a really nice guy.

And my anti-LT rants were proven correct. He had to be dropped back to the 2's but to his credit he worked his way back. BUT he still flops around, and still pays for it.
You're a bigger flopper than Thomas.

you're just showing you've never been taught, nor taught how to wind down the clock?
footballs a simple game, men win finals...unless you're Sugar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you play backwards, you play short. You dont give up the ball, you keep it in hand and wind the clock down and you start doing it 5 mins to go while you still have a decent lead.
And if the other team is putting in a solid defensive effort and playing man on man, cutting out all short options for the last 5 minutes?

From the AFL site:

There was no getting away from the disappointment of 2013, coming off a finals appearance the year before, but equally there was a resolve to back in a coach who had done the hard yards until then and deserved the opportunity to see his work through.

"You have to give him the opportunity and stick fat with him," Dilena explained. "There have been ups and downs and criticisms along the way, but Brad and his group are now showing to people what they’re all about."

From the AFL site:

There was no getting away from the disappointment of 2013, coming off a finals appearance the year before, but equally there was a resolve to back in a coach who had done the hard yards until then and deserved the opportunity to see his work through.

"You have to give him the opportunity and stick fat with him," Dilena explained. "There have been ups and downs and criticisms along the way, but Brad and his group are now showing to people what they’re all about."
They didn't panic like a lot on here.

answer why question about the Sydney game, are you going to be happy with a 2 goal loss?
As a realist I would be happy with a 2 goal loss, playing against a hardened finals team, on their patch of dirt, at a ground which most of our players have never seen, with a couple of gun forwards who we will have trouble marking given our injuries (Hansen). Taking all of these into account a 2 goal loss would reflect an outstanding effort ... and a poor effort of this board if supporters abuse players or coaches for it.

And if the other team is putting in a solid defensive effort and playing man on man, cutting out all short options for the last 5 minutes?
you create leading patterns so one of the quickest players is leading at the ball carrier. You should be able to get a 2 meter gap and then pin point a pass. I'm surprised you need to ask this question

you create leading patterns so one of the quickest players is leading at the ball carrier. You should be able to get a 2 meter gap and then pin point a pass. I'm surprised you need to ask this question
Haha...I love it. You make it sound so simple (1 and a half day after you were posed the question).

And what if the opposition is doing that good a defensive job that you can't get a 2 metre break, or if your pin point pass is slightly off, remembering that we are talking about the end of a game when legs are tired?

If someone told me 2 months ago we would be winning 2 finals i would have sent them to Ararat.

Huge job by the coach and players to finish the way we did.

Being at those 2 finals was the best 2 wins since 1999 GF.

Great job by everyone down the club with 40,000 members and looking forward to 2015.

Well done Brad, Outcoached 2 Premiership coaches in 2 finals.

I would just like to say that I hope those on this forum bagging Brad after just 1 round aren't the same blokes who

3 & 4 games ago were jumping up madly high fiving/cuddling their mates in utter euphoria @ MCG on 6th & 12th September last year.

As if so then that would make you a hypocrite !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back