Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What on earth would we give up to get him? Our first round pick is in the 20s, Grundy won't be traded, can't see what we would offer.

Would like Tippett, but would Baulk at the asking price. We don't have the high picks necessary, and there is no guarantee he'll perform to the level required of the asking price. Been living off an inflated salary after a good finals series a few years back, puts a brilliant effort out in their last game of the season an everyone forgets he mostly had a very quiet year.

Would like him, but which premiership player do people want to give up?

The one way I hope we look at is young cook from Melbourne. Price would be far lower than tippets and would love too see if we could do anything with him.

We would either need to give up our first round pick plus a good player or find another first round pick from somewhere (which would mean we would need to trade a good player probably anyway to get THAT pick).

Personally I don't think Tippett is worth that much effort, currency or the huge contract we would need to give him. We just won the premiership, we shouldn't be that desperate to completely revamp our list.

I'm all for Tippett. Maybe 1st rounder + player like Lamb? Was BOG against Hawthorn in prelim final, enormous potential, elite marking, elite gut running, genuine superstar of the comp (cheers Luke Darcy). ;)

A Grundy for Tippett swap would be a fair trade? LOL. The Crows boards would riot.

Blood Bath ventured on the Adelaide board suggested the above and was torn to shreds :D

Unless Tippett wants to completely screw over AFC we have absolutely nothing to give them besides a pick in the 20's which obviously isn't enough, besides it's the same every year "xxxx player heading to Sydney"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a better idea, how about our recruitment team do their jobs and pre-list Taylor Walker under the NSW scholarship scheme

Was probably always a lost cause. I think I read somewhere that he always barracked for the crows and hated the swans.
On topic, the pricetag on Tippet will obviously be a worry, I dont think he's worth it if we lose any players we want to keep.

Reid, Tippett & Goodes.

tumblr_lfefunCXtn1qd2ktw.gif
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A 26 year old key defender who was a significant part of the best defensive unit in the competition isn't worth Tippett? What exactly has Tippett done that Grundy hasn't?

I assumed he meant the Crows would be falling over themselves to sign Grundy. Grundy is a Premiership player.

I feel sick saying that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back