Podcast Land of the Giants - BF Port PC Ep. 2.68

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Macca do you realise you've released this podcast at almost precisely the same time as the long-awaited 10th episode of Serial?

That takes balls.

Yeah more players on would be great although your guests are very knowledgable, I've lurked through most of the podcasts during the year and they are required listening, reviews on big wins need to be twice as long (more goo).
I'm betting when WA gets their new stadium up and running they'll be singing INXS "new sensation".

Adnan: guilty or victim of a dying lawyer?

Maybe both.

I think he shouldn't have been convicted based upon the state's version of the case, but I also think he did it.

A big big thankyou to everyone that tuned in throughout the year. We've had 68 podcasts and around 55 hours of content, a huge thanks to the 33 or so members of bigfooty that joined us to talk about our great club, not to mention the special guests we had throughout the year. Even though it eats up a lot of time its great fun putting these together and hopefully we can continue to grow the podcast next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd also like to say, blogs via this means screw my google analytics results now, so thanks Portia
fwiw i dont care where you put it (Eddie Dingle), I just dont like links without a clue as to the content. I'm old fashioned like that

Great effort guys and thanks for having me on ... I'd like to do it next year too

Really enjoyed the podcasts this year. How long do we have to wait until the first one for 2015?

Probably mid jan, we'll do Andre 's idea of previewing each club and what we can expect from them etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back