Podcast Land of the Giants - BF Port PC Ep. 2.68

Remove this Banner Ad

live podcast stream with talkback?

live podcast stream with talkback?

"Caller Portia , you are on the air".

Looking forward to 2015 podcasts but don't over-work yourselves, guys. I'd rather less podcasts per week and have them ongoing then have you guys burn out and have to give them up.

"Caller Portia , you are on the air".

Looking forward to 2015 podcasts but don't over-work yourselves, guys. I'd rather less podcasts per week and have them ongoing then have you guys burn out and have to give them up.
Give up what does this mean?

Thanks for your concern. We'll be right we have supportive wives. I can only speak for myself but I'm very lucky, I greatly enjoy doing the show its not a chore, same goes for my work. Hence why I do alot it's fun. There will be balance

Yeah we wont be doing 3 or 4 a week, that would be overkill. 2 a week during the season i thought was a good balance and allowed enough discussion for both reviews and previews. Of course if people have ideas we could implement or talk about we'd love to hear them

Probably mid jan, we'll do Andre 's idea of previewing each club and what we can expect from them etc
Could be a good chance to get opposition supporters on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least there is one more Serial episode.
I'll just have to console myself by re-listening to my favourite episodes of The New Yorker Fiction podcast. I know this might not be everyone's cup of tea but If you enjoy literature this is one great podcast.
I used to then reset my phone and forgot about it. Time to resubscribe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back