Game Day Lions v Bulldogs, Round 20, 4.40pm Sunday 4th. August 2019. @ The Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each week is a real test and the Dogs are a big one, i think if we play to our strengths we should win this one on our home deck but it will require discipline and a drive to stamp our authority on the contest early, you can only come from behind so many times before you come up short so a good start is necessary.
This is a must win for us if we have any chance at a top two finish, i’m sure that plays in the back of their minds even if they’re encouraged to put aside the distractions, it has still got to be a motivator
C’mon boys, we can do this, GO LIONS!!

Haven’t been helped by other results making this a crucial game for a top 4 finish. Hope the mids are switched on from the first bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this time slot.

Lions by 63.

McStay starts clunking marks in the forward 50 and kicks 6 goals straight, Harris gives The Schac Attack a bath, Adams dismantles Naughton, Berry blankets The Bont and Mitch Robbo terrorizes the Dogs midfield with his manic attack on the ball and man.

Liiiiiiioooooooooooooooonnnnnss!

I like this time slot.

Lions by 63.

McStay starts clunking marks in the forward 50 and kicks 6 goals straight, Harris gives The Schac Attack a bath, Adams dismantles Naughton, Berry blankets The Bont and Mitch Robbo terrorizes the Dogs midfield with his manic attack on the ball and man.

Liiiiiiioooooooooooooooonnnnnss!

Doubt very much Harris gives Schache a bath.

Only let’s his mum do that.

Expecting another nervous start at home and close game, being we are the hunted. Just hope we dont let them go out infront early.

Expecting another nervous start at home and close game, being we are the hunted. Just hope we dont let them go out infront early.
I think it will be quite the opposite actually.
We will be on early and build a strong lead by quarter time and we will just control the game from there.
Similar margin to last week!
Lions by 31!🦁

We lost 4 or 5 in a row to them. Don't think we are the hunted here 😉

Dogs are due for a loss to us actually.

If we win today and beat GC - most scenarios have us top 4. Even if we lose the last 2. I feel, a win today means a top 4 finishing. Huge.
Yep, that's the way my ladder predictor has it as well.
giphy.gif

As always, just needs heads down, bums up, and work, work, work. We have the skill and the talent to beat any side in the competition, all we need to to put the pedal to the metal and earn it. No such thing as a free meal in footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back