Traded Mabior Chol [Traded with #62 to Hawthorn for F2 (Bris)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Our F2 won’t be traded, we need it so we can trade our F1 if needed on draft night. I can see this dragging on until the suns give up on a F2.

Richmond and Suns can soon to the media but neither would do us favours, nor have they ever before.

If a club makes a significant offer then dicks around he has every right to change his mind
I agree, which club is dicking around is another story. According to the press the Suns told Chol to find another club. A there is suggestion Hardwick don’t rate him.

In saying the above it was not what I was referring to! Chol may not want to live in Adelaide.

The Suns can only trade him out with his approval. An he could stay at the suns on fair money if he chooses.

I agree, which club is dicking around is another story. According to the press the Suns told Chol to find another club. A there is suggestion Hardwick don’t rate him.

In saying the above it was not what I was referring to! Chol may not want to live in Adelaide.

The Suns can only trade him out with his approval. An he could stay at the suns on fair money if he chooses.
You quote the press and I will quote Cameron, he has said several time Mabior was told his opportunities look limited but we are happy for him to stay. That’s a fair way different than “find another club”.

You quote the press and I will quote Cameron, he has said several time Mabior was told his opportunities look limited but we are happy for him to stay. That’s a fair way different than “find another club”.
GCS gave away pick 7 just to remove $800k from their salary cap last year. Hawks have them over a barrell as we know how tight your cap must be and keeping Chol's $800k is likely the last thing they want.

Yes because we all know that clubs are only ever truthful!

GCS gave away pick 7 just to remove $800k from their salary cap last year. Hawks have them over a barrell as we know how tight your cap must be and keeping Chol's $800k is likely the last thing they want.
Clearly reported on that the cap is now under control due to that God awful trade last year. It a cap issue , he’s just behind King, Luko , Walter and Reid

clearly if they have said they are happy for him to stay
Clubs don’t tell contracted players they are free to explore options if they are happy for them to stay. They clearly want him moved on, that is spin from the club.

Surely chol isn't really being paid 800k is he? That is mind boggling insane. Surely it can't be true.

If it is though, GC should absolutely be sending a pick with him to get that horrific price off their books.
He isn’t, he’s on 400-500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a good time to be a tall kent in the AFL.

The valuations being thrown around by clubs for absolute potatoes in McKay, Esava, BZT, Kozi and Chol are crazy. Even Richmond are demanding a future 2nd for Soldo FFS.

It's a good time to be a tall kent in the AFL.

The valuations being thrown around by clubs for absolute potatoes in McKay, Esava, BZT, Kozi and Chol are crazy. Even Richmond are demanding a future 2nd for Soldo FFS.

Tall potatoes are very fashionable this year.

Small forward / mid potatoes like Billings cannot be given away!

Appears a future 2nd is the firm price - either Hawks or Tigers, doesn’t matter - or Chol trade falls through. Interesting times.
Hope we walk then unless the Tigers are offering it up for Kozi (they won't).

He just simply is not worth that.

Appears a future 2nd is the firm price - either Hawks or Tigers, doesn’t matter - or Chol trade falls through. Interesting times.

I don't think the Hawks are going to lose any sleep if this trade falls through.

Gold Coast probably won't either. Maybe it might give Dimma the shits but he will get over it once he gets to play with the new toys come draft time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back