Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2005
in a house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
box hill
Hawks Flexi

Hawks Flexi members will be given exclusive access to reserved seats in Hawthorn’s dedicated Flexi seating area (M1- M3) for each MCG home game.

Hawks Flexi members have 2 options on how they choose to attend
Reserve seats through Ticketek (best seats in M1- M3 are allocated to these members)
Walk-up on game day into our Hawks Flexi bays
Both options allow you to purchase guest passes so you can bring your family and friends.

Hawks Flexi FAQ's

I'm a Silver member sitting in M1-M3. What does this mean for me?
You have been reclassed to a Hawks Flexi member. This means you are no longer allocated a specific seat in M1-M3 and you can utilise the benefits of Hawks Flexi listed above.

I'm a Priority One member sitting in M1-M3. What does this mean for me?
This area has been reclassfied to a Hawks Flexi bay. Hawks Flexi does not come with a Priority One option. You have been invoiced for your Priority One membership and we will re-allocate your seat in another area.

Why has this area been reclassfied as Hawks Flexi?
In recent years, Hawthorn has experienced significant decline in Silver membership. Research has suggested a number of reasons why members are turning away from Silver;
Member show rate is poor, leading to poor member experiences and atmosphere
Reserved seat holders cannot bring guests into seating area
Promotions such as 'Bring a Friend for Free' are irrelevant for seat holders

Were members consulted before the change?
In August, the club consulted with a membership working group made up of members with various membership types and demographics. The club also conducted a focus group with members currently seated in M1- M3. On the back of this consultation, Hawthorn Football Club is excited to introduce Hawks Flexi.

I have not got any letter to say this was happening , i stumbled on it so i thought i best forewarn you all

Hawks Flexi

Hawks Flexi members will be given exclusive access to reserved seats in Hawthorn’s dedicated Flexi seating area (M1- M3) for each MCG home game.

Hawks Flexi members have 2 options on how they choose to attend
Reserve seats through Ticketek (best seats in M1- M3 are allocated to these members)
Walk-up on game day into our Hawks Flexi bays
Both options allow you to purchase guest passes so you can bring your family and friends.

Hawks Flexi FAQ's

I'm a Silver member sitting in M1-M3. What does this mean for me?
You have been reclassed to a Hawks Flexi member. This means you are no longer allocated a specific seat in M1-M3 and you can utilise the benefits of Hawks Flexi listed above.

I'm a Priority One member sitting in M1-M3. What does this mean for me?
This area has been reclassfied to a Hawks Flexi bay. Hawks Flexi does not come with a Priority One option. You have been invoiced for your Priority One membership and we will re-allocate your seat in another area.

Why has this area been reclassfied as Hawks Flexi?
In recent years, Hawthorn has experienced significant decline in Silver membership. Research has suggested a number of reasons why members are turning away from Silver;
Member show rate is poor, leading to poor member experiences and atmosphere
Reserved seat holders cannot bring guests into seating area
Promotions such as 'Bring a Friend for Free' are irrelevant for seat holders

Were members consulted before the change?
In August, the club consulted with a membership working group made up of members with various membership types and demographics. The club also conducted a focus group with members currently seated in M1- M3. On the back of this consultation, Hawthorn Football Club is excited to introduce Hawks Flexi.

I have not got any letter to say this was happening , i stumbled on it so i thought i best forewarn you all

You should've received an email.

You should've received an email.
Wish I had but I didn't only one I got was about some focus group thing I could not go to :-( so I am not happy to find out Thursday that I will be losing my seat I haven't even got the email about having to tell them by the 25 the Oct whether I went the scarf or cap I actually want both but that's how I found this

How? Disruption to those that have seats there already if they did this before they turned family bay into a reserved area then wouldn't have a problem but having sat there since they turned it into a silver area now have to move

Last edited:
How? Disruption to those that have seats there already if they did this before they turned family bay injury a reserved area then wouldn't have a problem but having sat there since they turned it into a silver area now have to move

Yeah never should have turned it to reserved in the first place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back