Membership 2015 - How Melbourne are you? - now over 35k

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good Nab challenge and we might get close. Nab doesn't matter to good teams or their members but for Melbourne supporters many will need to see something promising.

Stupid as it is that nab game against Richmond gave me so much confidence about 2014

Stupid as it is that nab game against Richmond gave me so much confidence about 2014
The Richmond game was good, because when we first saw it we could see changes where going to take affect. We played with a new style and looked composed around the contests rather than looking hopeless. i re-watched it yesterday, still is a good game of footy for a pre season game. Hopefully having been drilled to be more attacking we can inspire more confidence this year for the season ahead and get some supporters on board as well as get some good momentum heading into round 1. Now that i think about it we have two important goals to achieve in the NAB challenge to meet expectations come round 1; form/confidence and the 35,000 members target.

The Richmond game was good, because when we first saw it we could see changes where going to take affect. We played with a new style and looked composed around the contests rather than looking hopeless. i re-watched it yesterday, still is a good game of footy for a pre season game. Hopefully having been drilled to be more attacking we can inspire more confidence this year for the season ahead and get some supporters on board as well as get some good momentum heading into round 1. Now that i think about it we have two important goals to achieve in the NAB challenge to meet expectations come round 1; form/confidence and the 35,000 members target.

Yeah the game basically showed us that we had a plan , something to build towards etc

Instead of blindly kick it down the wing and hope for the best

I'll be happy if we crack 30k by round 1 35k is a bit of a pipe dream
yeah i agree, you'd think they must have some kind of solid plan with the 35k aim being made so public but I just can't see it happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, 35k might be doable after a win or 2 early on. They still sell a lot of memberships out the front of the G at the early games.

Membership telethon tonight.

I always get jealous that other people get called by footballers and I don't because I auto renew with direct debit every year.

Sure, most footy players probably don't have huge personality on theses calls but I'm lonely and if Max Gawn called me I'd never be sad again.

Membership telethon tonight.

I always get jealous that other people get called by footballers and I don't because I auto renew with direct debit every year.

Sure, most footy players probably don't have huge personality on theses calls but I'm lonely and if Max Gawn called me I'd never be sad again.

There should be one player roped in to randomly ring people and say thanks for joining early. Preferably one like Terlich or Matt Jones who members usually flog so we can be conflicted by getting a nice phone call from them.

There should be one player roped in to randomly ring people and say thanks for joining early. Preferably one like Terlich or Matt Jones who members usually flog so we can be conflicted by getting a nice phone call from them.
Get Jack Watts to make the calls. He'd get so many apologies.

Dean Terlich: "Hi [member], just wanted to give you a quick call and thank you for signing up again as a member. We all appreciate it."
Member: "It has nothing to ******* do with you. Piss off."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back