MFC Newbies Thread - Don't be Shy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey lads, just another unfortunate dyed-in-the-wool dees supporter, I sometimes lurk on the dees board to get an idea of how fellow supporters see the footy world these days (I only know 3 irl dees fans). I also like the ridiculous trade rumours during the silly season, unfortunately I can't provide any caravan related intrigue.

Anywho, I thought I might as well contribute my dumb opinions as I felt kind of weird just reading stuff, what better time than after conquering the handbaggery.
Dumb opinions welcome. You'll fit in just fine.

Welcome to the board

Some awesome posters revealed themselves in this thread as well as some who like to lurk more.

History of the world Dees style.
It's pretty neat reading everyone's baby steps onto Bigfooty (including my own). Some lost to time, others becoming seasoned posters

HI to all,
I have been following the Dee's since 1964 , went to my first game the year after ,and have seen a lot of water flow under the bridge since then. As i generally find it a waste of time argueing with kids,i will be a keen reader of the threads rather than an active poster. All i will say is be patient little turtles , things are looking very promising for our young team , but they still as a group have a lot of learning to do.
jhong
lol didn't think it would take this long

Rusted on Dee's fan here so hello all. I'm also going mad waiting for the season to start. I'm quite positive about the new recruits and plan to go to every game this year, home games anyway, and force us up the ladder though the power of my thoughts.

Good to meet you. Go the mighty Dees!
I can't believe I said "go the mighty dees" in my first post on this board. I sound like Dr Whooooooo. Yeaogh Bluh!!!

Another of the Sydney crew. Originally from Melbourne, used to love watching Flower dash along the wing in the 70s and 80s. Finally starting to feel confident that someone at MFC has some vision and passion and drive to make something of the club. I bloody hope Neeld isn't white-anted.
November 2012.

Ouch. The internet, it never forgets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back