Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ex afl players would be on close to 1000 per game atleast they offered a Finley player who signed there last year 800 who ended up back in Finley on half that. They are a talented team that spend why deny it good on them and they won the flag. No one is bagging them it was just a discussion. As is a fact that barooga spend A LOT each year. Hank has been one of the better posters on murray league footy for a lonnng time and I for one usually find his info and opinions pretty close to the mark
You may be confusing me with hank1, but nor was I bagging Cupido... I've seen him play once and he kicked about 8 or 9 in the 2nd half!

This is a place for discussions, opinions and A LOT of rumours, if you can't handle what you read then perhaps you shouldn't be on here.

By all means clear up any false rumours, but no need to get aggressive

You may be confusing me with hank1, but nor was I bagging Cupido... I've seen him play once and he kicked about 8 or 9 in the 2nd half!

This is a place for discussions, opinions and A LOT of rumours, if you can't handle what you read then perhaps you shouldn't be on here.

By all means clear up any false rumours, but no need to get aggressive

True my bad hank

The ex afl players would be on close to 1000 per game atleast they offered a Finley player who signed there last year 800 who ended up back in Finley on half that. They are a talented team that spend why deny it good on them and they won the flag. No one is bagging them it was just a discussion. As is a fact that barooga spend A LOT each year. Hank has been one of the better posters on murray league footy for a lonnng time and I for one usually find his info and opinions pretty close to the mark
Do you know for fact that the said player was offered $800 , which I assume is Crowe ?
The reason I ask is that it is a very common line ' such and such has offered me $800, $1k etc etc . Players use it as a bargaining tool and play on the fact clubs don't contact ask or give a honest answer .

hahaha...far from it. your mate, must be smoking something very strong. how do I know, I am very close with paul briggs, I am actually his son in law and I am well aware of what our budget is....its no where near $160,000. if you guys are going to bag cupido out or spread rumours, I suggest you put a name to your post or are you all gutless? key board warriors at best and put up or shut up. signed brad boon.
good post big footy is basically a pissing comp when it comes to player payments,everyone thinks they know but in reality they have no f**king idea,the only people that know are the ones handing out the cash or the cheques whichever the case may be and the w***ers at AFL Country Vic think a salary cap will solve all the problems.......They also have no idea...footy while money is involved will revolve around supply and demand and if you aint got the cash the best you can hope for is to survive..... sorry I havent got the answer to footy and money but while footy will go on the guesses about who is getting what will continue,and continue to be wrong.

good post big footy is basically a pissing comp when it comes to player payments,everyone thinks they know but in reality they have no f**king idea,the only people that know are the ones handing out the cash or the cheques whichever the case may be and the ******s at AFL Country Vic think a salary cap will solve all the problems.......They also have no idea...footy while money is involved will revolve around supply and demand and if you aint got the cash the best you can hope for is to survive..... sorry I havent got the answer to footy and money but while footy will go on the guesses about who is getting what will continue,and continue to be wrong.
More good players is the answer

Poo
Do you know for fact that the said player was offered $800 , which I assume is Crowe ?
The reason I ask is that it is a very common line ' such and such has offered me $800, $1k etc etc . Players use it as a bargaining tool and play on the fact clubs don't contact ask or give a honest answer .

Poor old wilty and roar get a room already losers

I know for a fact as he signed and first clearance was rejected for whatever reason abd in the mean time decided to stay at Finley on the same money so no bargaining don't let spite drive your post just makes what you write less irrelevant if that's possible

Poo

I know for a fact as he signed and first clearance was rejected for whatever reason abd in the mean time decided to stay at Finley on the same money so no bargaining don't let spite drive your post just makes what you write less irrelevant if that's possible

So he signed a contract for $800 at Rumba (which I take it you sighted) then just up and changed his mind and returned to Finley for same money he was on and there was no bargaining despite a clearance being rejected??

Yep that's feasible.

Poo

So between cracking the sads again, you have no factual idea of what the agreement was but threw $800 out there as fact and are now suggesting others posts are irreverent ?
Yes you are passionate which should be admired but you are loose lipped and make statements continually which you can't back up .
If I am wrong, go ahead and provide some proof on how you know for fact what rumba offered Crowe .

So between cracking the sads again, you have no factual idea of what the agreement was but threw $800 out there as fact and are now suggesting others posts are irreverent ?
Yes you are passionate which should be admired but you are loose lipped and make statements continually which you can't back up .
If I am wrong, go ahead and provide some proof on how you know for fact what rumba offered Crowe .
So he signed a contract for $800 at Rumba (which I take it you sighted) then just up and changed his mind and returned to Finley for same money he was on and there was no bargaining despite a clearance being rejected??

Yep that's feasible.

Idiots . What proof have you provided for anything you say especially wilty. You just want to knock anything I post because your 50 year old morons who place that much self importance on themselves. Roar just piss off altogether you bitter dickhead all you do is try to compare the pdfl or the mfl of which there is no comparison and slander Finley for "poaching" players how about you back that are with proof you contradicting twit. And if my knowing what I know isn't good enough which is actually fact then you saying the parent told me they are good family I can't say who is not evidence either it's more self serving tripe your dishing up. I'm done with you too acuse people all day of being bullies or slandering or having wrong info and just back each other up , it's so often the way that those that accuse are the worst offenders.

Idiots . What proof have you provided for anything you say especially wilty. You just want to knock anything I post because your 50 year old morons who place that much self importance on themselves. Roar just piss off altogether you bitter dickhead all you do is try to compare the pdfl or the mfl of which there is no comparison and slander Finley for "poaching" players how about you back that are with proof you contradicting twit. And if my knowing what I know isn't good enough which is actually fact then you saying the parent told me they are good family I can't say who is not evidence either it's more self serving tripe your dishing up. I'm done with you too acuse people all day of being bullies or slandering or having wrong info and just back each other up , it's so often the way that those that accuse are the worst offenders.
My claims about Finley poaching players has been confirmed by others upon here as well as in person with the Finley people concermed . You seem to have a wicked imagination whereby everything you believe want to happen is fact and anything anyone else says and provides evidence of is fiction . It's called deluded. .

My claims about Finley poaching players has been confirmed by others upon here as well as in person with the Finley people concermed . You seem to have a wicked imagination whereby everything you believe want to happen is fact and anything anyone else says and provides evidence of is fiction . It's called deluded. .

Contradiction you are. Sorry roar but none of that again was correct who confirmed , which Finley people confirmed who backed up on here. You sir are a cocksmoker . Ring the player if you want it confirmed you germ

Last edited:
Contradiction you are. Sorry roar but none of that again was correct who confirmed , which Finley people confirmed who backed up on here. You sir are a cocksmoker . Ring the player if you want it confirmed you germ
So you are basing what the player was offered solely upon what the player has told you ? Glad we sorted that out .
Finley people are not the only people who can prove things. A world does exist beyond the Finley speed restriction signs .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are basing what the player was offered solely upon what the player has told you ? Glad we sorted that out .
Finley people are not the only people who can prove things. A world does exist beyond the Finley speed restriction signs .

Your asking me to offer more proof when I offer the same amount as what you do your a moron. I feel for you you can say this and that then when someone else does you knock them . Your bring nothing to the table go back to your precious pdfl please roar the grown ups want to discuss murray league

Your asking me to offer more proof when I offer the same amount as what you do your a moron. I feel for you you can say this and that then when someone else does you knock them . Your bring nothing to the table go back to your precious pdfl please roar the grown ups want to discuss murray league
Sorry roar good hustle buddy you need to get ya kicks somehow I guess. Maybe try heroin
Wow, I'm not the one who accused MFL clubs of spending x amount of money or player y .
I also haven't used personal abuse nor accused others of drug use , which is probably the most concerning thing .

Haha no you just acuse clubs of poaching with no proof you just try and compare the pdfl to mfl and try to bring it down at any chance you get.

Who accused anyone of being on drugs ????? I suggested you try it as a joke didn't accuse you of doing it but you may as well couldn't possibly make you anymore ridiculous

Listen to yourself suggesting people try drugs. Why am I not surprised. Have you learned nothing at all. So now whilst speaking on behalf of Finley you suggest people try drugs to get their kicks. Joke or no joke you are a fool. Don't even try abusing me on this again. The only thing saving you is I know you aren't a person of prominence at Finley football club.

Ok you want proof. Mick Taylor your now thirds coach approached my husband about our son in 2010. We were at the deni basketball stadium. He said it would be better for his development if he played at Finley when my husband told him we lived closer to Deni (trying to fob him off politely) he then went on to say he should play at Rams. This is an extract version of the conversation. We were far from happy with this approach. Personally I was disappointed I was volunteering at the time and didn't have the chance to tell him to f%^k off.

I never wanted to name Mick or tell a personal story but you demanded proof just try to remember that this time.

I know roar would definitely be able to provide proof but won't as it would involve naming young players and that's not fair on those players.

As for pdfl v mfl . We have always only argued that pdf is very capable of developing kids through to elite squad selection the kids don't have to go to the Mfl like your people including mick Taylor tell parents. But again it has been yourself and nofearbrowny talking down the pdfl that has got us defending the pdfl.

we will continue to defend the pdfl and its increasingly good junior development record. We will continue to out clubs who try to poach juniors with promises you can't keep. If parents freely change that's fine I have no issue with that. But false promises to youngsters and their parents is worst than handing out cash IMO.

you have started every single argument and then play victim when you get out played and start throwing out personal abuse.

You talk about grown ups talking mfl then get out of the gutter drop the trash talk or get off here.

Last edited:
Thays
Listen to yourself suggesting people try drugs. Why am I not surprised. Have you learned nothing at all. So now whilst speaking on behalf of Finley you suggest people try drugs to get their kicks. Joke or no joke you are a fool. Don't even try abusing me on this again. The only thing saving you is I know you aren't a person of prominence at Finley football club.

Ok you want proof. Mick Taylor your now thirds coach approached my husband about our son in 2010. We were at the deni basketball stadium. He said it would be better for his development if he played at Finley when my husband told him we lived closer to Deni (trying to fob him off politely) he then went on to say he should play at Rams. This is an extract version of the conversation. We were far from happy with this approach. Personally I was disappointed I was volunteering at the time and didn't have the chance to tell him to f%^k off.

I never wanted to name Mick or tell a personal story but you demanded proof just try to remember that this time.

I know roar would definitely be able to provide proof but won't as it would involve naming young players and that's not fair on those players.

As for pdfl v mfl . We have always only argued that pdf is very capable of developing kids through to elite squad selection the kids don't have to go to the Mfl like your people including mick Taylor tell parents. But again it has been yourself and nofearbrowny talking down the pdfl that has got us defending the pdfl.

we will continue to defend the pdfl and its increasingly good junior development record. We will continue to out clubs who try to poach juniors with promises you can't keep. If parents freely change that's fine I have no issue with that. But false promises to youngsters and their parents is worst than handing out cash IMO.

you have started every single argument and then play victim when you get out played and start throwing out personal abuse.

You talk about grown ups talking mfl then get out of the gutter drop the trash talk or get off here.[/QU

But that's not proof either if you apply roars rules. Actually you've just slandered a man with no proof with a story you just made up for all I know

It's only slander if it's not true. It's 100% true. What have I got to gain by lying. I am at Deni Rams now I have far more to lose than gain but it's what is happened and from what I understand is still happening. It's not fair on families,it's not fair on pdfl clubs doing a great job developing the kids that your club approach families in such a manner.

You don't see it do you. Roar is applying your rules to you. You throw around figures and claim you know other people's and clubs business. You can't back it up with any personal knowledge but continually howl down people from those clubs trying to clear up rumours.

Who are you to say you know everything about everything you are a 30 year old with no position at any club,not a parent, not even a senior mfl player.

Change the record somebody? FFS. 2 weeks out from round 1 stop the bull s**t and let's talk about the on field stuff

The Rams played Colbinabbin yesterday over there. Seconds and seniors. Don't have to much info on the game as j wasn't there. But heard the rams won. And Young Pitts did a monster job on Gramt Weekes. Not long now until the season starts now..

Any other practice matches on lately?

Change the record somebody? FFS. 2 weeks out from round 1 stop the bull s**t and let's talk about the on field stuff

The Rams played Colbinabbin yesterday over there. Seconds and seniors. Don't have to much info on the game as j wasn't there. But heard the rams won. And Young Pitts did a monster job on Gramt Weekes. Not long now until the season starts now..

Any other practice matches on lately?
Do you know if Lumbar played or how he went ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back