Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barooga .

Maybe Archer from moama

Won't be a Finley player.

Archard is a good pick, had forgotten about him. Philpot from the hawks featured in their best a lot, I might back him as a smokey. But think I'll still back Gittens from Deni........ D Moon, united.... J Terlich rumba.......lol, WHO KNOWS, it'll probably be a 3 way tie...

Archard is a good pick, had forgotten about him. Philpot from the hawks featured in their best a lot, I might back him as a smokey. But think I'll still back Gittens from Deni........ D Moon, united.... J Terlich rumba.......lol, WHO KNOWS, it'll probably be a 3 way tie...

Yeah archard and smith were in the best the most for their teams I think.

I actually think smith will win easy, should get 6 votes in 2 games against Finley

Who you tipping now Deni are gone
Rumba are in box seat , but Finley after been absolutely woeful last week will turn it around . They have got to back themselves in, play with a freedom especially when attacking. But this weeks game will be a cracker totally different to last week. Finley to win by a point.

Rumba are in box seat , but Finley after been absolutely woeful last week will turn it around . They have got to back themselves in, play with a freedom especially when attacking. But this weeks game will be a cracker totally different to last week. Finley to win by a point.

Couple more interesting selections , hopefully can get the job right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand final
Will be a game for the ages.

Should be a pearler , Finley more like what they should be today

Crowd was ok wouldn't say overly big

Norman does a great job

Rotation isn't in place for murray league , stick with the fairy floss thread roar

Should be a pearler , Finley more like what they should be today

Crowd was ok wouldn't say overly big

Norman does a great job

Rotation isn't in place for murray league , stick with the fairy floss thread roar
Don't think it was any bigger than a normal prelim ?
Did anyone suggest rotation is in yet in the MFL ?
Fairy floss thread , is that the one you have been in lately trying to bag everything, or are you talking about the league whose finals you have been attending and helping have massive record crowds through rotation ?

Last edited:
Don't think it was any bigger than a normal prelim ?
Did anyone suggest rotation is in yet in the MFL ?
Fairy floss thread , is that the one you have been in lately trying to bag everything, or are you talking about the league whose finals you have been attending and helping have massive record crowds through rotation ?
Hey BK what league did you play in this year and what grade in that league?

First half was yesterday was a good contest. Finley lifted in the second half with the big bloke seccull taking a lot of good grabs.

Don't know if they can turn the tide on the guys from Rumba though.

Been watching this for a while keep your little pot shots to yourselves and grow up, there's great footy to be watched.

First half was yesterday was a good contest. Finley lifted in the second half with the big bloke seccull taking a lot of good grabs.

Don't know if they can turn the tide on the guys from Rumba though.

Been watching this for a while keep your little pot shots to yourselves and grow up, there's great footy to be watched.

So change of ID hey BK?

Is there an infatuation with BK ? Are You BK s stalker ? As for prelim crowd I thought was solid. Test will be this week back at moama without echuca side in granny , hope the locals get out and watch a good game of footy. Finley very much the underdog all pressure is on the rumba lads and we will see how they handle it, they were great two weeks ago but a gf is different !

Is there an infatuation with BK ? Are You BK s stalker ? As for prelim crowd I thought was solid. Test will be this week back at moama without echuca side in granny , hope the locals get out and watch a good game of footy. Finley very much the underdog all pressure is on the rumba lads and we will see how they handle it, they were great two weeks ago but a gf is different !

Should be a ripper and I hope a great crowd turn out. Finley being as well followed as they are will have string support. They will play much better then at Congupna but time will tell if that's enough. Footy followers should get to this one it will be a ripper.

She was hoping to come on and have a crack if Finley lost , but just couldn't wait the extra week. Mum said if you ignore them they will go away.

Barooga got done in the 2nds I think united v the blues will be a handy game of footy too.

Finals footy is the best and the spectators are the winners

Settle down, I don't think anyone has instigated a debate with BK , he is just a precious little sole who takes it upon himself to try and stir whenever able and doesn't handle similar in return .
Great to see a couple of sides in the senior GF who weren't there last year .

G
Should be a ripper and I hope a great crowd turn out. Finley being as well followed as they are will have string support. They will play much better then at Congupna but time will tell if that's enough. Footy followers should get to this one it will be a ripper.

She was hoping to come on and have a crack if Finley lost , but just couldn't wait the extra week. Mum said if you ignore them they will go away.

Barooga got done in the 2nds I think united v the blues will be a handy game of footy too.

Finals footy is the best and the spectators are the winners
Glad barooga got beaten in twos that was their local senior side, and it was a quality game what I saw had plenty of feeling. Roar if you want to see a couple of good games of junior footy which you have been starved of this year get down early to moama both games should be close hard fought contests

Gee th
Settle down, I don't think anyone has instigated a debate with BK , he is just a precious little sole who takes it upon himself to try and stir whenever able and doesn't handle similar in return .
A chip of the ole block !

G
Glad barooga got beaten in twos that was their local senior side, and it was a quality game what I saw had plenty of feeling. Roar if you want to see a couple of good games of junior footy which you have been starved of this year get down early to moama both games should be close hard fought contests
Seen plenty of great games of junior footy this year NFB . There is actually a game in melbourne today featuring some of the ' young guns' of the TAC , which features bushrangers Holman from ky and brown from Waaia . Which should be great veiwing .

Look in the mirror Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back